The pump already at home ... now you just need to connect it

xiquillo71's profile photo   09/20/2010 6:24 p.m.

Greetings to all, I finally have the bomb at home, they have given it to me to trope it and on October 13 I will go to connect it ...It will not take long to start bombarding with my questions :)) :)).From what I see is a fairly complete pump, with bowling calculator, the glucometer connects with the via blutooth pump, so you don't have to remove the pump and it is much more discreet to handle it in restaurants etc ... Anyway andI will tell my experience as soon as the problems arise, or not !!!!!!!!.I would like to know if there are many users of this bomb on the forum, because almost everyone I see that you speak of Medtronic's.Greetings to all and see you soon: Mrgreen:

xiquillo71's profile photo
xiquillo71
09/20/2010 6:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!!!
Yesterday I went to my educator and asked what were the bombs that put here (they will put it in a few months)
He told me that the Accouck Combo (which is the one that has given you, no ???) and the Medtronic Minimed.
I have been looking by the Internet the differences and things, but if you are telling how you do it and how it works etc.etcI would appreciate it very much.
Greetings!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
09/21/2010 6:05 a.m.

Chikillo, the accu-chek will put me, but I doubt that I can solve you at all because when I have it I think you will take me at least a month and peak advantage, so ... but anyway, if you want to askSomething and by chance they have already explained it to me ... You know!

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
09/21/2010 5:44 p.m.

Congratulations Xiquillo, at home we have those of Medtronic, I imagine that they will basically be very similar.You will see how you are giving lesson.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/22/2010 4:08 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations, Xiquillo.
Relax and start tangling.Do not despair that in the end we will all be experts.
Any questions, however absurd it seems, ask here.There are experienced category.
Luck!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/23/2010 8:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.