{'en': 'High gym and glucose', 'es': 'Gimnasio y glucosa alta'} Image

High gym and glucose

Ana82's profile photo   09/21/2010 6:15 a.m.

Maru I do day yes and no, I train in MTB from 3 to 4 hours in each (minimum two per week I have the challenge of the 101 of Ronda), in running from 1 h to 1.5 hours, and of Indoor CycleTwo hours of high intensity cycle (always in a row) can already be teaching or receiving.And I have to take care of it a lot to go very well fed, many times two training sessions are gathered in a row to have to take some cycle classes that did not expect me, but I try to avoid it.
If every day you do that level you must be very careful with the injuries for not letting the muscles rest.
It is wonderful that you do that.Very good!!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/15/2015 2:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well, for me @maru the ideal blood glucose to start the exercise ranges from 150 to 200 as much, everything above that, affects me in training (apathetic, reluctant, null sensations), increased glucoseMore glucose than with the one I start, drink too much water without needing, in summary it does not compensate meBlood is more solid due to the increase in glucose in this.It also depends on some factors if I am rested and that day the intensity I want to give myself is higher than normal, etc ... then I play with the feeding before going to train.From what I see you do the aerobic first and then the anaerobic, I suppose it will be because it is what is going best to you, for example I do it on the contrary.Although you will see various opinions about it and the majority in favor of the aerobic being done later each body is a world and we have to look for what best goes to ours.I also have my reason, with anaerobic exercise, glucose is maintained or low, in relation to an aerobic exercise.So I arrive with more reserve to be able to have an intense aerobic, this is not always fulfilled, because it depends on the level with which I start and the intensity or exercises that work, but well before the first symptoms of laziness some HC of rapid assimilation (In your case, an isotonic drink or juice, bars or platan whenThe battery loaded for another time, although it has to moderate the intensity.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/15/2015 4:55 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Are the lower impact exercises more recommended to avoid glycemia peaks?What do you think of the exercises in thermal capsule and oxygen?I am currently doing that (Figurella here in ARG), can you also generate peaks this physical activity?

Anitaz's profile photo
Anitaz
08/15/2015 7:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Uvi jconegar thanks for your comments, I will take them into account when training to see if I manage to control the glycemia more at that time and avoid the hypo and the hyper that sometimes give me, I will try to start training with glycemiaAt least in 200 and if at the time I see that it goes down I will eat or take something to continue training, because as I said I do 3 hours of training, first aerobic then anaerobic and I finish with more aerobic, I do not know if it is much and is fallingIn an overcoming but it is what I like to do: S

Maru's profile photo
Maru
08/16/2015 12:52 p.m.

DT1 desde hace 22 años
Lantus (18 unidades) Humalog (de acuerdo a glucemias)
Última glicosilada 7,7 =(
Apasionada al gym, el ejercicio físico

@Maru remembers that this is not like mathematics there are a lot, with the variable that depends on you of the intensity plus the other factor that will be your glycemia level before training.with these components and the corresponding H.C.That you do before exercise it will be easy for you to know how your body behaves and modify your glycemia by a high % and remember to always carry something to eat/drink for that other % of variable.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/16/2015 6:01 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Thanks @Luvi for the recommendation :)

Maru's profile photo
Maru
08/17/2015 2:25 a.m.

DT1 desde hace 22 años
Lantus (18 unidades) Humalog (de acuerdo a glucemias)
Última glicosilada 7,7 =(
Apasionada al gym, el ejercicio físico

My experience in the gym is very short, I have not been able to endure more than 5 months in a row.Running and bike if I do, but weights and other machines.

When I started going, I saw that strength made me up the glucose.I read that to avoid that, there were people who towards cardiovascular exercise for a short time to compensate for the rise of after with the force exercises.So before getting strength I was about 10 or 15 minutes in elliptics.This resulted in.But when I had been getting used to the weights and machines, the body got used to it and I do not need to do elliptics before.I think that if I had raised another level of demand, it would have had to do cardiovascular exercise before to avoid increases.

Now my problem has been for a year and a half more or less when I run or go by bike.It doesn't matter if it starts in 80, 110, 150 or 220, at half an hour the levels start to lower the levels, and at 40 minutes they are chopped.At 25 minutes I take a gluc up and shoot well (today I had to turn to 2).I have to say that the lantus injects it when I eat and reduce the day I go for a run (which is about 8 in the afternoon)

The descent is insured even if it takes fruit before, baby Aquarius or whatever.So the next visit to the endocrine I will propose to put the bomb.The exercise, the phenomenon of dawn, the great fluctuations (or high levels or 4 or 5 hypos per week) will be my arguments (even if I have a hemo of 6)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/18/2015 12:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.