Fall chronicle of a visit to Ponferrada.

Juan Luis's profile photo   09/19/2013 3:06 p.m.

Thus, those Americans who come out in the movies remind me of the "peoples".Those with numerous shopping centers, wide streets and people who greet you from large cars while carrying the purchase in paper bags.The only thing that does not fit is that in the middle of the city there is a huge and beautiful castle of a few centuries ago.If they were removed it would be the same.But no, they do not take it away, so as well, although it is surrounded by mountains, it does not have a volcano about to explode, because they have to settle for being a Leon city.
And that has its advantages.One, and main, is that we can go with some frequency to enjoy the hospitality of Elena and Jose.Even the friend Dani is encouraged to travel and thus also be able to enjoy him and his sense of humor, more than recommended to enjoy life more.They should prescribe it for depression.
Another, also important, is that you eat cullans ... but that very cullans….Come on, in a couple of days that we were I zampo a veal tail, a corral chicken stew, botillo croquettes, scrambled from Cecina, a great churrasco that Jose made to the barbecue, several salads of the garden itselfJose… and watered, as the fine ones say, with broths in the area, Bierzo.
Anyway, you will think that we only did more to eat, because no, also excursions along the mountain, visiting the medulla, even climbing off -category ports.And besides, a lot of talk, many laughs, and some copper, but only some that seems that in Ponferrada there is no fantas of lemon, some defect had to have.
This had to be a chronicle, but it hasn't come out.The only thing that comes out is to thank, from Montse, Dani and Las Niñas, Elena and Jose His hospitality, and, above all, being such a good people, Culons.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/19/2013 3:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Grateful Jose and I, it is always a pleasure to receive your visit and be able to teach you our beautiful land: x.We had a great time and as we always want more.We have laughed for a while reading you, as always, insurmountable your chronicle hahahaha ..... but a little exaggerated no ????Anyway ...... Thank you:-*:-*:-*

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/19/2013 6:06 p.m.

Very great Juanlu ... at the height of the attentions dispensed by the Bierzo couple

We will go again but in February or so ... to go cold: x

DiabetesForo
09/20/2013 3:10 a.m.

Yes, like this, you tried the botillo hehehe

DiabetesForo
09/20/2013 11:19 a.m.

Well, February seems to me that it is not going to be, in February they are the exams, and I don't think it's a lot of recreation, hahahaha ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/22/2013 7:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

If woman, you approve and celebrate it here, what do you think ????????hahaha

DiabetesForo
09/22/2013 11:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.