Does anyone have the blood glucose meter for iPhone?

valky's profile photo   09/24/2013 7:26 p.m.

The other day I went to my health center to collect my usual strips and asked me if I had an iPhone, which in some cases, especially for young people, offer a glucose meter for iPhone, is like a device that connects to the mobile, and so the result is already saved in the application of the mobile.The idea seemed great!since like many, I have lowered a couple of app for my mobile for the monitoring and statistics of my measures, but after handing the data as a novelty to see the first graphics, within a few days I got tired and finishedWith the traditional paper book.
But the same with this system gives less laziness: -b
There is only a small and insignificant detail that prevents me from verifying it ... and I don't have iPhone: P

Has anyone to talk about this device?Does anyone have it?To know if it really is worth considering the iPhone (because I have always been antimanzana) or get a converter cable and that it works with my Android, but of course I suppose that will also be linked to the Apple application: -s

I leave you a link that I found that they already talked about him in the middle of last year.
Link

valky's profile photo
valky
09/24/2013 7:26 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Hi Valky, first news on the subject, the truth is that I doubt that this is provided by social security, they are precisely precisely restricting the number of options for glucose meters.

In any case, for what I see, the advantage of this system is that it leaves you the information directly in an app, which is fine, but since most meters have connection to pass the data, it may not be so essential, not?

It may even be more thus to handle it than the traditional one, I don't know ...

fer's profile photo
fer
09/25/2013 6:02 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I carry the opium xceed and it does not carry any connection. For me the most logical would be to get measured that would connect every hour with the smartphone and turn the data alone.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
09/25/2013 7:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I already did an analysis of this product on our association's website and publish it here in this forum.Here are the link.

Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/25/2013 9:22 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Babronias said:
I wear the opium xceed and does not carry any connection.For me the most logical would be to get measured that connected every hour with the smartphone and pour the data alone.

Cabronias, the opium xceed if it has a cable, another thing is easy to get (for what I have seen, it costs to find!), I leave here a couple of links on the subject:

Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
09/25/2013 9:56 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
maybe even more to handle it than the traditional one, I don't know ...

If I also see it more cumbersome, every time you want to prick you not only have to look for the meter but also the iPhone, connect them, etc ... They are more devices to take over and more steps you have to do to do it.Depending on the iPhone battery, which does not last long.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/25/2013 11:24 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

fer said:
bastards said:
I carry the opium xceed and does not carry any connection.For me the most logical would be to get measured that connected every hour with the smartphone and pour the data alone.

Cabronias, the opium xceed if it has a cable, another thing is easy to get (for what I have seen, it costs to find!), I leave here a couple of links on the subject:

Link
Link

And where does it connect ??

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
09/25/2013 1:51 p.m.

Ahh, thanks Grondullo, I had not seen it, I look at the analysis in detail, since I thought you could use it as a little measure that is, and keep the data, and when you connect it to the mobile, then the data passes.

valky's profile photo
valky
09/25/2013 4:25 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Well, I have asked the Opium cable to Abott and they have sent it to me without problem and without shipping costs.It connects by the same slot as the reactive strip.It comes with the CD of the program but I have not installed it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/14/2013 10:32 a.m.

Hello guys because I found this the other day taking a look at Amazon but of course we already entered that we improve some things and worsen others as usual.
To start the idea, it is good to connect and synchronize the values ​​to the mobile unalambrically but the quid of the question will be the availability and price of the reactive strips since I do not believe that the SS provides it.

Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/23/2016 4:39 p.m.

Hello, there is, I have it and connects to the tablet by Bluetooth, I will find out how the photo is sent

Juani_53's profile photo
Juani_53
09/24/2016 6:07 p.m.

Juani_53's profile photo
Juani_53
09/24/2016 6:11 p.m.

Well, I don't know ... I put the name, One Touch, selective flexible plus for mobile

Juani_53's profile photo
Juani_53
09/24/2016 6:13 p.m.

This is what I have

Juani_53's profile photo
Juani_53
09/24/2016 6:20 p.m.

They gave it to me in the pharmacy, I promised to buy the strips in that pharmacy, and okay, because I ended the notebook

Juani_53's profile photo
Juani_53
09/24/2016 6:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.