Snap

Jorditel's profile photo   09/24/2010 1:56 p.m.

Hello everyone, I do not usually take my nap because I do not like how it leaves me (numb, with a headache, etc.) and because it gives me the feeling that I lose all afternoon but occasionally I cannot resist itAnd I take a while.What I have noticed is that, when I woke up, I have always been very high (between 250 and 300) and I wanted to know if anyone knows if there is a relationship and the reason that this happens or if someone else happens ...

All the best.

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/24/2010 1:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is probably because at that time you are usually active, while sleeping the nap eliminate that activity and do not burn so glucose.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 2:08 p.m.

I totally agree with Alea, that is the reason.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 2:17 p.m.

Yes, I thought that but the truth is that after meals I do not usually move a lot and that I wake up from the naps with the high level of me baffles me (if it were about 200, I would understand it, but it is almost 300 ...:?).But well, I suppose there can be no other reason, thanks to the two of answering.

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/24/2010 2:59 p.m.

According to the answers, try eating a little less the day you sleep.
greetings.

david29's profile photo
david29
09/25/2010 6:49 a.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

The problem is that, since I do not like the nap, I never planThat I have an appointment shortly, and to see if he knows how to say something.Anyway, I will try not to fall asleep, not to lift myself high (which also), but for the fact of waking up numb, with headache, etc.

Thanks for answering, David29;)

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/25/2010 7:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.