worry

YOELI's profile photo   09/29/2013 10:40 p.m.

Hello atodos, I am Eli and this is specifically on the 10th they detected type 1 diabetes, and I have a thousand doubts and fear, I do not know how this is going wrong, I get up and I downloaded every day, my descents are Symptom of Dizzinesstremor and very very tired and bad body in general and the climbs because bad pain also or rather pressure in all of it anxiety the heart beats very depressed in short, there is a why, I still did not have a single full day and thisTired depressed I think, I also worry about eating, I lost three kilos before I detected it and and in these 20 days I have taken those three and two more, and I do not like anything because I have been from the 15 peñññños taking care now I have now33 And the weight escapes the weight, another problem, because now that I saw me more omeenos well and as vegetables and things wing all healthy these I do sports and I climb weight, I am more hungry than normal and as yogurts infusions thatPico between hours because I can't stand, and I always have a diet and that I controlled it now, I can't, I fedI am a rookie at all, so please help thanks, forgive for the fouls of spelling, thanks and greetings for all

YOELI's profile photo
YOELI
09/29/2013 10:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Eli, the first of all a lot of encouragement and strength!

In order to understand diabetes, it would be essential for an educator in diabetes to explain what this disease consists of, and once you know all that ... the next step is to learn to count rations.From what you say it seems that it has not been so, anyway you will surely find a lot of information and among all we can help you.

The first days, even months is a bit disconcerting but as time goes by, you will be you who dominate diabetes and not vice versa.

You say that you eat healthy, and I do not doubt it, but you have to know what you are eating because depending on what you eat you should wear more or less dose of insulin.It is not the same to eat a plate of vegetables, than pasta.You should also know what carbohydrates and sugars are.You say that between hours you eat some yogurt, it would be necessary to see on the label the hydrates and/or sugars that you have, because you may be getting a lot and from there the climbs and the discomfort.

Well, now I don't have much time ... This is what I can tell you in broad strokes, any questions keep asking, that I don't hurry.We all feel in your day how you are now.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
09/30/2013 3:17 a.m.

Hi, Yoeli.
So that we can give you some advice according to our experience, it is necessary that details that levels have of glycemia throughout the day and that treatment are carrying, if oral medication, insulin, etc.Also the foods you usually take and at what time.
In any case, now recently diagnosed it is normal for you to have the mood very low.But little by little you will be overcome and with some willpower you will lead a normal life, even if you do not forget that this disease always involves much sacrifice.
A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/30/2013 4:44 a.m.

Patience, patience and everything is cooling
What the other compas of the forum say is like this.Fundamental to know the hydrates D Carbon.I do not have an educator in diabetes because they do not exite dd I live next to Madrid;Something incomprehensible.If you can look for it, go to the closest diabetic association.There they will explain all and you will see that you are not the only one, that mucjan the same and tinga.Little by little, your endocrine does not guide?Well here you have us.Cheer up

White's profile photo
White
09/30/2013 6:41 a.m.

White, you can go to any diabetes educator that is not an excuse!XD for example you can go to Moncloa and at the San Carlos hospital you have educators and they are atomed if or yes, without an appointment.And I tell you all.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/30/2013 8:27 a.m.

Welcome to the Yoeli forum!, For what you say, many news in your life, the first to tell you that here you can find a lot of support, do not hesitate to ask what you need.

The second, that you are calm, that we have all gone through difficult times with diabetes, is a matter of practice and learn to control.

And third, that you do not obsess with the issue of weight, that as long as you are better than the first and second, this is solved!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/30/2013 12:34 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you atodos for answering, I have an educator is the endocrine, soi Andaluza but I live in Bilbao and I think it is well informed but it is a lot of information suddenly, I say my dose makes a fast insulin 5 8 5 5 and slow 14 and slow 14 so I started at a few daysWhen I do not find the endocrine, I change myself 4 8 4 and slow 22, and and also badly with whicheals especially after eating, hoi ke state and the new dose is 4 4 3 and slow 20Aver what I pass, I have requested the discharge almost byMy doctor was in doubt, but I want to start as before my normal life, because now I feel sick, my parents have come to a thousand kilometers and they treat me too well, all the time how long you click you know who you have children as you are the parents,Mmuuu weighs, and the weight worries me a lot because I feel uncertain and badEffort of years I threw it byboard, and the worst of all eating healthy, my breakfasts', 3 integral biscot with turkey and natural tomato mid -morning 1 fruit lunch for example, vegetable to the oven zucchini, eggplant, medium -on -onion, medium d onionEach after a paste sauceb2 An some infusion or glass of milk at night as for the mesclando lunch. These Mesclas are fine '' '' 'The endocrine today told me K Asta 5 K It is normal that 7 is too much, k comma less, but my portions are not great but I will decrease them, some happen to you this I have so many doubts so many things in my head that what I need, The truth that I recognize that I am obsessed, but it is inevitable, thank you alleg that you answer me, thank you very much from heart

YOELI's profile photo
YOELI
09/30/2013 1:08 p.m.

Welcome to the forum, Yoeli.

You transmit your concern in your way of writing How it costs to follow you!Quiet, you will see that you soon acquire the routine.

First, right now the main thing I don't think is the weight.In any case, the type 1 diabetic phenotype is usually that of a thin person.I do not think you gain weight when you are stabilized and it will be equally easy to lose it with the same as any other person: willpower.

Have you told you about rations of carbohydrates (HC) that are those that are transformed into sugars and therefore those that you have to measure (not delete) in all your meals?That fast insulin is to compensate for that HC intake and therefore depends on it?
You talk about yogurts ... Not everyone is the same, much less!And of a little of this and one saucepan of the other.At first you should weigh the food that HC contains to know how many rations you are taking in each intake.And the endocrine should tell you how many you must take approximately a day in each shot.

It is also rare for the endocrine to raise the pattern of 14 of slow to 22. These changes are usually less abrupt.How long were you admitted to the hospital?With what glycemia values ​​did you come out?How many times do you measure glucose a day?When?

I don't know, there are things that seem as if they had wanted to dispatch quickly.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
09/30/2013 2:52 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

'Hello, how thanks for answering, I was admitted 3 days 2 days at home and another income, more than 500 had when between two times and when I left 180 and 250, my endocrine did not tell me anything to weigh the food,Yogurts all vitalinea except with pieces or any skimmed natural yogurt. I measure the glucose 6 times before and after each meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner, but I measure it more because of the descents that I gave me these days behind, less badThat the strips are covered by social security hahaha to get a note of humor that thanks to God I have plenty, and what I understand of the hydrates is that I have to take them at food and dinner, am I doing well ?????

YOELI's profile photo
YOELI
09/30/2013 4:08 p.m.

Yoeli,

Could you write in minuscules too and with spaces? It is very difficult to read the text like this!

With love I say it, eh? !,: p

fer's profile photo
fer
09/30/2013 4:11 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Today I feel good neither low nor climb, can it be the new dose of insulin?:-* ????????

YOELI's profile photo
YOELI
09/30/2013 4:12 p.m.

Ok,

YOELI's profile photo
YOELI
09/30/2013 4:15 p.m.

:)) :)): D: D nothing happens! Welcome again!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/30/2013 4:19 p.m.

Hydrates must be weighted, at least at the beginning, to know the rapid insulin dose you have to wear.They would have to give you some tables with the amount of hydrates of each food and the equivalence in portions.
But first of all you have to adjust the slow one to get up well and not have no night hypos.What time do you slow?How do you get up?
The weight does not have to worry, because when you are stable you can control the hydrates you eat.
The mid -morning and the snack, does not usually need, if the slow is Lantus and is adjusted.

Use the glucometer a lot to learn how hydrates and insulin affect you.
Read and learn a lot to be able to take control.
Much encouragement!

(Write us with lowercase and separate the paragraphs to be able to understand you better)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/30/2013 4:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Yoeli.

I debut in April of this year I also have 33, I have never put insulin, only when I was in the emergency room, I had 400 and I saw it by chance.I take metformin from the first day I do not know what type of diabetes I have, according to the endocrine type 2, but that can be converted into the future into type 1, thanks to this forum I know that it is type 1 or type 2 or lada.Miraculously two weeks after my debut my blood glucose levels were normalized and now I am perfect, how strange.Sugar I don't take but if I took nothing I think.I know that I have not been able to cure myself and that surely it is on the honeymoon, for the moment I will enjoy because I do not know what the future will separate me.
I can not give you much courage because I have no experience and I am ignorant in this topic, I only send you my support.
Courage and health.

Sorianox's profile photo
Sorianox
10/01/2013 8:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.