I want to get pregnant

Altranoia's profile photo   10/10/2013 2:38 p.m.

I need urgent help
I have a gly of 8 and I want to get pregnant, I've been trying to lower the glying ... però there is no way (family issues)
I have ever thought about, putting aside the diabetis and becoming pregnant, then I think that that cannot go well for me and the future baby.
What should you do?
I want to stay però I think I can never ...
That should be done to lower the gyrhed at once ...
I am desperate

Altranoia's profile photo
Altranoia
10/10/2013 2:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Family issues have nothing to do with glyd ...

What you should do to treat your diabetes (no diabetis) is to go to the endocrine and/or educator and between the 2, put insulin, diet/rations, exercise, schedules, etc.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
10/10/2013 3:23 p.m.

Hello,

There is a thread in experiences with diabetes about pregnancy, it is very long but it is necessary to read it whole.I would not keep a high hem (if one day you read it whole, you will see that I am a bit radical with this issue).

Going down the hemo is possible, and you are not the only one who is trying and it is always good to feel accompanied

And if you have had family problems, it is normal. I have cost you to take care of you.Diabetes requires a lot of effort and if you are exceeded by other issues it is sometimes impossible.

A hug and encouraged

tica's profile photo
tica
10/10/2013 4:17 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I am not the one to comment because I am neither diabetic or woman, but I will dare to refer to that of neglecting diabetes.Ortega y Gasset left us advice that seems applicable in this case: all ignored reality, prepares its revenge

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
01/07/2018 9:18 p.m.

I tried to go down, I am currently 6.3, I am a clear man, (I say it for the subject pregnancy) ..

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
02/04/2018 12:59 p.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.