Hello everyone- Recent diagnosed with lada diabetes

Lorelay's profile photo   10/30/2013 2:10 p.m.

I confess that a couple of months ago I read them, today I also decided to be part.I tell you a little about me and the many questions that I have today: I am 32 years old and I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes just over a year ago, in September 2012. Since then I began to take care of myself and follow all the indications of my endocrinonologist.My first HGA1C was 10.8 and in the following 6 months of treatment I manage.Lower a lot of weight, currently 65kg weight.A little ago they gave me the result of gad antibodies (Respida 41) and peptide C (result 0.76), which I find out that I have lada diabetes or 1.5.I just start looking for information about her and I have many doubts.My last hemo is 7.3 (this month). Until now I go through several medications I started with glymepirida and metform, now I am taking Sitagliptin 50 with 850 metform 2 times a day, but my sugar values ​​are on average of 200, highAlso by stress of this last time.Surely in my prox.Consult (tomorrow) indicate the use of insulin, which is new to me.Is it the best?Or do I try to continue with oral medication as much as possible?What is the best treatment for lada diabetes?If you also have Diabetes Lada, I would like to tell me your experience and give me some advice.I also hope to help you and share information.Thanks for reading and commenting.
Greetings

Lorelay's profile photo
Lorelay
10/30/2013 2:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My daughter is type1, but the best diabetes treatment, whatever it is, is one that achieves better glucose control.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2013 5:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The same thing happens to you, I have 33 I was diagnosed in April of this year, I had 400, they told me that it was type 2 because mine grandmothers have type2, I started to take care of myself and exercise and take
Metformin, my sugar levels soon leveled to the point of thinking that it could not have diabetes.The endocrine did not make me a peptide or anything, in August he told me that head of head1? ¿?I by ignorance at that time accept your diagnosis.This month is starting to get on an empty stomach I have more than 130 and I depose 170, I'm surely badly diagnosed and have the lada, all I can do is wait to see what happens.In Spain if you have no resources to go to the private doctor because it is already known.

Sorianox's profile photo
Sorianox
11/05/2013 11:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.