How does the time change affect you?

glgmas's profile photo   10/30/2013 2:21 p.m.

I get all out of at least a week ... I have been on the past three days of 130, with which I will have to go up 2 more units.How do you affect you?

glgmas's profile photo
glgmas
10/30/2013 2:21 p.m.

Yo, sin trampa ni cartón. A crystal-clear portrait of myself.
DM2 desde 1998. DM2IR desde Septiembre 13' Metformina/Sitagliptina + Lantus
Hemo Sep 13: 10,60
Hemo Dic 13: 6,40

The first days are a bit mismatch, the body asks you to eat when the clock still says no, luckily, it happens soon!;-)

Now, for complicated, try to travel to the USA, or similar, 6 hours apart and everything you can eat in the cap of hydrates, that is a drama, it did not go down from 200 ... and when it began to have it controlled,the return home!

Has it happened to you?

fer's profile photo
fer
11/02/2013 10:03 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

An hour almost does not show.You can delay the dose of slow half an hour for two days and that's it.
In the trips of a lot of time change, it is better to start changing the time a few days in advance.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2013 12:14 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina, I will take note.The change in autumn schedule affects me less than the spring, so I will walk in spring.I hope I do not break down much with the flu vaccine, since it is the first one I wear using insulin, I will tell.

glgmas's profile photo
glgmas
11/02/2013 2:15 p.m.

Yo, sin trampa ni cartón. A crystal-clear portrait of myself.
DM2 desde 1998. DM2IR desde Septiembre 13' Metformina/Sitagliptina + Lantus
Hemo Sep 13: 10,60
Hemo Dic 13: 6,40

I don't know you, but this year I am costing me to adapt! And it is not so much for the control of glycemia, but there is no way to recover the dream !!!:)) :)) :))

Luckily, Holy Week comes and then summer!: P.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/01/2014 8:27 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It is also costing me to adapt since I carry several days uncontrolled in the afternoon, after the food for the change of schedule and the change that I have had in my daily routine very momentarily;I have come to be above 240 before meals at least for a week and before it did not go from 140, but well, I am already controlled a little more adjusting the doses and being more careful with meals and exercise.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
04/01/2014 12:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.