What do you have?

nina45's profile photo   11/18/2013 5 p.m.

The truth is that I was happy with a good orange for the snack, but reading you I discover that orange (and fruit in general) separated from food rises a lot of sugar.So ... what can I snack?Is that lacteos if I want to lower weight are not excessively well ...
By the way I am type two diabetics with metformin of 850 tomorrow, noon and night.I am overweight of there my desire to snack fruits instead of lacteos (and for a hip that I have annoyed and to which the weight does not feel anything well).
Well thanks in advance for reading me and I wait for your advice.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/18/2013 5 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Nina, depends on what values ​​you have.If you have glucometer and see that with an orange you get well to dinner, then it is fine.It is better to eat it whole because it rises more slowly than in juice.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/18/2013 6:41 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I eat two tangerines and I do well !!

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
11/18/2013 6:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.Thanks for answering.My glycemias are around 120, although lately I follow a very strict regime and I give values ​​of 112. Ceno every day a salad accompanied by meat or fish (without hydrates) and I usually eat vegetable every noon (here I do include some hydrate).Not as rice, or pasta and little potato (it is the only thing that I allow).
I have a diabetic niece since the age of five (now has twenty -five) and it is the one to give it. Ask but the problem is that she is from the League of Milk hahaha and always tend to snack with milk with milk or yogurt.I have checked the fruit and if I climb the values ​​from 112 to 126 or so and also it must be taken into account that in the afternoon I do not take a pill with what the sugar must climb even more (in the afternoon I have never looked).
Well, don't roll up anymore.Thanks for your answers and if the tangerines is a good idea.Thanks to both.A hug

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/19/2013 5:53 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Hi Nina:
That diet has your doctor put it?
You should measure yourself one day in the afternoon to see how the fruit affects you in the snack and so you can decide whether or not it is convenient for you, maybe it uploads less a fruit with skin like the apple for example, a small piece ... you will haveto test but for that it is essential that you measure glucose at that time.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/19/2013 6:10 a.m.

Nina45, vegetables also have hydrates, even if they are few;)

I usually snack coffee, yogurt, tangerines, and sometimes I make a ham sandwich with this bread that only has 99 kcal and 15 gr of hydrates.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
11/19/2013 6:18 a.m.

Hello.Today I have done the appropriate glycemia.At two golds to eat it was at 87 and at two hours later, after eating an orange to snack it was 102. It is seen that the regime that the doctor put me is working although I have made it a little more strict forSee if I get losing a few kilos.
Thanks for your ideas and advice.A hug

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/20/2013 4:26 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Well, I have not won the truth for many years, if I am hungry like something that does not rise, such as olive or a cheese piece.

Your niece eats half a ration, almost better that you eat a skimmed yogurt as she does, it goes up little or an apple, but then we are already talking about a ration.

And if you want to lose because you do not leave the snack aside?Take a lettuce dish.

ah !!Nor lunch, just a cut or coffee.

It is that according to what age if you eat everything that the endocrine sends you to control diabetes you cannot stay in a good weight.
Lower insulin and lower food rations.
I have never had weight problems, but of course, like little, but everything.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/28/2015 11:46 a.m.

Eye with salads, legumes, and fruits!(If you put carrot, tomato ...) it will upload something safe

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/28/2015 11:59 a.m.

Well, I am from your niece's league, a skimmed yogurt with Stevia and a little turkey, does not fat at all, and barely influences blood glucose.Sometimes I give a yogurt nuts.Or a fitness toast 6 gr hydrates and 0.2 g of turkey fat and glycemia or finds out.To eat, be careful with pumpkin, cabbage, tomato, carrot .. they upload to me.And to lose weight, the diet is fine, but above all to move the perfect complement, also give massages to improve the lymphatic system.You look online as it is done.You will improve your skin while we lose weight.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
07/28/2015 4:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

If I am not going to exercise, I do not reduce anything.If I am going to exercise, I try to eat some fruit just before starting that it goes up more or less and is also healthy.I usually eat an apple or medium pear, a pair of tangerines, apricot ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/28/2015 6:47 p.m.

serrano cheese and ham ..., or a yogourt, ... a little chocolate ... according to it ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/30/2015 11:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Sandwich with integral mold and 3 turkey slices and one of light cheese.And a fruit.I punctuate a couple of units unless I will do sports.It does not suppose anything to click 5 times a day, (breakfast, food, snack, dinner, recento) in order to eat everything as I did before.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/31/2015 12:32 a.m.

If I can, walked, almonds or peanuts (a handful), but coffee with milk ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/01/2015 12:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.