Inappropriate and 3 -year -old non -child diabetes

olgallg's profile photo   11/19/2013 9:37 a.m.

Hello!I am a 3 -year -old diabetic child's mother, debut with 11 months.
3 weeks ago he was with fever, snacks and vomiting.Now it has been 3 days since on Saturday, the highest value, today at noon, was at 90 ... more or less for a week that is missing, does not want to eat anything !!And nothing is nothing ... neither pasta, nor vegetables, nor yogurt, nor sticks, nor cookies, ..... the time of food and dinner is a horror ... yesterday night, vomit all the wholeDinner, luck that we had not yet punctured the insulin, but on Sunday night to Monday, I ceno more or less, we click insulin and at 10 minutes I vomit everything ... and there was no way that he ate anything ....
Has anyone had a problem of inappropriate with your child?
Thank you!!!

olgallg's profile photo
olgallg
11/19/2013 9:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, we just went through that situation just last week with our 2 -year -old baby, we call your endocrinologist.And he sent us to the emergency room to apply something for vomiting followed by blood studies, GAD from the application of the injection turned his appetite and did not vomit again, it was only the cold and vomited by the phlegm, I recommend whatTake with your endocrinologist to rule out any stomach virus.

victorvazquez's profile photo
victorvazquez
11/19/2013 12:27 p.m.

Good afternoon @olgallg, what panorama, after what you have on top!.Aver, the same case is not, but my daughter if she has gone through any gastrointeninal process that has given her some days ... as a solution it is to ensure that the HC assimilates, s, waiting for them to take them by clicking the insulin later, even lower the insulin the basal.
See if you psa promote
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/19/2013 12:31 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

An injection of Primperán immediately removes vomiting.
My little daughter also had some gastroenteritis and I remember it with anguish, because the insulin that was put a peak and had to eat ... very bad.He called the doctor and came to make the injection home and improved immediately.There are also primper in syrup.
Since using the lantus, it is much easier to control because, if you don't eat, you don't get fast.
Very young children often enter them to put glucose serum.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/20/2013 11:01 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

To me very small, with insulin NPH and regular, end up admitted as regina, dropper and wait for it to pass ....

The last fat scare took me a month ago.It was fine, I put insulin, cene, and vomit.At the time I got to 40 and everything I took vomited.We have started dressing to be whistling to the hospital, and just when I left home I started up ... a lot of overwhelms, the first thing to have the glucagon at hand in case it is necessary, but after the glucagon you have to put glucose to the bodieseither orally or intravenously ...

tica's profile photo
tica
11/20/2013 3:38 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I remember that once as a child I spend it similar, and the doctor recommended us to take juice with sugar but to tablespoons, 1 tablespoon every 2-3 minutes.
Again in the camp a stomach virus entered several diabetics and gave them a coca-cola with sugar, TB for blood glucose to be maintained and taken to sips so you do not vomit it.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/23/2015 9:23 a.m.

Recently I learned that glucagon can be put in minidosis, loading it in insulin syringe.
It is a good solution when there are vuesters.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/23/2015 2:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.