MODY 3

Arania's profile photo   11/24/2013 8:14 a.m.

Hello everyone!The gene, but if they do not do the tests to them either.
I would like to meet more people with this type of diabetes because the truth is that it is a mystery and madness because I keep 9 units of Lantus and only on a couple of occasions I have had that I use a novorapid but only 2 units because it has mecommented on my endocrine that I am hypersensitive to insulin.
Today, for example, I have forgotten (I'm not sure) click Lantus and I have sugar dances I don't know why.
So if someone else suffers from this diabetes that they consider rare, I would be happy to contrast opinions.
Greetings to all, and if for something I have encouraged myself to participate, it is because you have resolved doubts in my day to day and it seems to me a very serious forum.

Arania's profile photo
Arania
11/24/2013 8:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Arania.
This type of diabetes called Mody, which as you know has enough variants, I do not see that it is very treated in this forum, it will be because it is not very common.
But surely the Internet will have enough information and without a doubt some other forero will appear that is affected by the same type of diabetes so that the experiences of your case can comment with you.
Greetings and forward.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/25/2013 5:14 a.m.

Hello Miguel, I have searched and read online everything related to the Mody but I have not found anything in forums, well rather and nothing reliable, so I decided to tell my case here because they do not talk about medical terms, if notof personal experiences that help me take this disease day by day with more optimism.
If it is true that a lot is the people to whom type I or II and they are MODY, so of course, when treatment is poorly diagnosed, it is not usually the ideal.
Well I will encourage my search.
All the best.

Arania's profile photo
Arania
11/25/2013 2:35 p.m.

Hi @arania, I have created a new topic to collect information about MODY diabetes, for now I have put the most common questions and answers, I think it can be a good place to complete what we know, so it will serve many people.

Here the link: Link

I hope it is useful for everyone!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/26/2013 6:57 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.