Presentation

taxx1's profile photo   11/26/2013 3:33 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in the forum, I have approximately 2 years with diabetes, but I have never controlled it correctly for lack of time and resources, today I arrived home with the firm intention of looking for info, and I liked this place, greetingsTo all and I will try to contribute something with my experience, thank you.

taxx1's profile photo
taxx1
11/26/2013 3:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome.
Let me tell you that lack of time can never be enough excuse to try to control this disease.Time must be taken from where you can, leaving aside any other activity that is not strictly necessary.Moreover, good control in food does not require extra time.As for resources, they do not tell us where you are from, but usually public health systems usually cover expenses in all or part.
You must tell more about your diabetes, what levels you have, the analysis you have done, the meal regime ... so we could advise you.
And if you do not do any of that, now change your attitude and over time you will thank you.
Greetings and do not give your back to diabetes, send yourself face with energy.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/27/2013 7:35 a.m.

Hello, I am new, and I want to introduce myself, for about 6 years I have diabetes, I have tried to control the best I can, I avoid eating things that help up my sugar, since they diagnosed me with this disease, I took metformin twice a day andI am injecting Lantus 8 ml.Every night, but approximately one month ago I started seeing that my body sprouted some ranches which cause me a lot of itch and they are red and if they scratch them, they expand.This may be the cause of the Lantus or is a reaction of another medication.Is this normal?

DiabetesForo
11/29/2013 10:53 p.m.

It is not normal, you will have to go to the doctor to see what the cause is.
Welcome

DiabetesForo
11/30/2013 5:57 a.m.

Hi, I'm a new I live in Tepeapulco Hidalgo Mexico, I have a year with diabetes and I think my wife is getting back, I have two children and I am afraid to leave them soon.
I need to talk to someone who understands my fears, anxieties and nesecities, hopefully find new friends to talk about these problems. Thank you for reading my message.
Greetings to all and God bless you.

danzonero's profile photo
danzonero
12/02/2013 10:22 p.m.

You have to try to have good control.Make the measures you can to adjust insulin.Find out how the insulins and hydrates you eat act.
If you take care of yourself, you have a lifetime ahead.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/03/2013 6:15 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, I'm new to the forum, just diagnosed with DM1, I like the forum you learn a lot since I am new, 30 -year -old man, hugs for everyone

jlsanchez's profile photo
jlsanchez
12/03/2013 11:02 p.m.

Welcome to the @JLSAnchez forum! In addition to reading the issues we deal with, feel comfortable asking what you need or sharing your experiences!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/04/2013 5:30 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

hello
My name is Mari, I am a diabetic for a month (well I don't know since when, a month ago I was diagnosed).The first thing I did was find information and I liked this forum, I've been reading your topics for a month and some seem very interesting to me.
I have realized that most indicate the type of diabetes, insulin treatment and the time you take.Can you tell me how to do it?

mgp's profile photo
mgp
12/19/2013 6:30 p.m.

DM desde 18/11/13
Apidra 2-2-2 (base de cálculo)
Lantus a la noche 20

Hi @MGP,
First, welcome to the forum and I am glad of this forum helps you, I hope that in a short time you participate with your experiences.
I explain how you can put your firm:
1- Click in your username at the top of the web (it is in the same line as the beginning)
2- In the left part you have all these options:

Change my photograph
Edit my thumbnail
Delete my photograph
Edit my account
Change my password
Edit my preferences
Signature preferences
Conf. Who is connected

You have to choose "signature preferences"

3- A picture will open where you will see a blank box under the title "signature code";There you write what you want and click on "save" that is just below the white box.

4- You can continue sailing.

If you have any questions, here we are;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
12/20/2013 5:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Thank you very much for the explanation.
:)>-

mgp's profile photo
mgp
12/23/2013 9:55 a.m.

DM desde 18/11/13
Apidra 2-2-2 (base de cálculo)
Lantus a la noche 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.