Opinions about the One Touch Ultra Easy

campanilla's profile photo   12/05/2013 5:52 a.m.

Hello, good when I go to the health center they have given me a new glucometer and it was to see if someone has used it to see if it is ok or not, I have been with it since I started (10 years) and it is the One TouchUltra, and now they have given me the One Touch Ultra Easy and it gives me something to change because mine is going very well.
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
12/05/2013 5:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, do not change it, in fact they use the same strips.

I was doing tests between the one Touch Ultra2, an ultra -asy Onetouch like yours and a Menarini glucomenlxplus.And publish some results.

Link

And the ultraeasy results were always the worst, I would recommend any other meter.Or in any case use some strips to prove that it coincides (approximately) with the results of your old meter, lest mine was defective.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/05/2013 9:03 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I was trying it for a long time since it is the second one Touch ultra Easy glucometer that they give me, I will try a time to see if it gives me more or less the same but when I tried it I gave me a little higher values.
What can I do with the meters I don't use?Because of the Easy they have given me twice and I have another one at home, apart from the one I use and I don't need so many.
In case to return them to the center to give them to other people who do not have or any association or something.

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
12/13/2013 noon
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.