Time blocks

carloszgz's profile photo   12/13/2013 9:20 a.m.

Hi how are things?My question is whether the dose of insulin from one hour to another changes, for example, to me, at breakfast, if breakfast at 9, I put 1.2 u/ration (fast insulin) but one day ILater awake, for example at 10.30 and I put 1.2 u/ration gives me a low sugar.
Well that is my question, if from an hour to another your need for insulin changes a lot, if in just 1 or 2 hours the dose changes
And by the way does anyone need more fast insulin for dinner than for breakfast?I do.All the best!!!

carloszgz's profile photo
carloszgz
12/13/2013 9:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It changes to me slightly, of course, the body has its biological clock and if you put the insulin later, it shows it, although in my case, I think what most affects is because of the reduction of hours between meals, because of breakfastLater, but eat more or less at the same time.

I am also more insulin at dinner than at breakfast, which in the end more or less always the same, but dinner, that's something else! It varies a lot from one day to another !!

fer's profile photo
fer
12/13/2013 1:31 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I think it depends on the time you put on slow insulin.The first hour and the last one, makes less effect

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/13/2013 2:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.