PEREJIL BENEFITS, SCEVIA AND NUTA FRUITS SHEET

esther_rodriguez's profile photo   12/25/2013 11:34 a.m.

Hi, I'm new in the forum.I want to explain the benefits of parsley, the artichoke, the stevia leaf and the nuts that have helped me to lower the glucose levels.

Volume Parsojil 3 times a day before each meal and 2 infusions of artichoke -leaf with stevia for a week and the glucose level has dropped from 180 to 117.

I also exercise but I already did when I was 180.

I hope this helps for other diabetics.If someone has experience with this treatment, I would appreciate it.

Esther Rodriguez

esther_rodriguez's profile photo
esther_rodriguez
12/25/2013 11:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What kind of diabetes do you have?Do you put insulin or do any medication?How many times a day do you measure glucose?Because a measurement of 117 does not tell me anything and of course that parsley or the blade that or stevia or nuts do not lower glucose.:-EITHER

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/25/2013 6:09 p.m.

Esther stretch a little more with that information;)

I have read on the Internet that the Penca of the Fig Chumbo plant helps to go down, at least it is used a lot I think in Mexico.
From Stevia I have also read the same, which helps stabilize symptoms.
Of the nuts or idea, tell us which of them help.

Sometimes, it is no longer known to pay attention to the truth, I have taken Stevia dry pure powder and na de na, I speak for me, the rest of the cases I do not know, I am waiting for spring to arrive to share 10 plantsand take it directly on the sheet to see if what they say is true.
From the cactus penca that of the Chumbo fig, just thinking about that so jelly gives me yuyu, so that I hope you try another before me, I know that it takes raw, boiled exalds, even fried, but I at the moment I reserveTo make bunny: D
And as I told you before, I have no news of the nuts, but if I am not mistaken you have to have hydrates, at least I think so, because if they do not have it is one of the things of eating that I like the most,And practically all.:))

DiabetesForo
12/27/2013 8:10 a.m.

maikel_32 said:

Sometimes, it is no longer known to pay attention to the truth, I have taken Stevia dry pure powder and na de na, I speak for me, the rest of the cases I do not know, I am waiting for spring to arrive to share 10 plantsand take it directly on the sheet to see if what they say is true.

Of course to the charlatans who try to convince us of these things it is better that you ignore them.No food, or grass, or parsley, or stevia, or anything similar has the power to lower glucose.Let's see if they stop trying us from that, they are already tired.

DiabetesForo
12/27/2013 11:11 a.m.

I am with you Prado

DiabetesForo
01/01/2014 8:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.