About the forum

Consu's profile photo   09/30/2010 4:28 p.m.

Hello! I love your opinions, but there is a detail, I would like to know what country or city you are, most do not put it.And I would also like to put some picture of my plants, or my animals, what do you think?I don't know how to do it, do you tell me?:?

Consu's profile photo
Consu
09/30/2010 4:28 p.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Well, for uploading photos, you have to upload them first on a hosting page (storage) of images, such as www.imageShack.us And so the photo makes you codes.Several will come out (some in brackets or things like that), you take any, since this forum accepts them (almost) all and sticks it in the box, as if you were to write normal.It seems great to me, the idea, I love plants and animals, it can be interesting.In addition, in the general section of the forum you can talk about everything;)

As for the city, I am from Castellón but currently resided in Valencia due to studies ...

All the best.

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/30/2010 5:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Consu!
Good idea about putting photos of animals, plants .. I don't have animals or plants at home, but surely there are people who have and put photos
I am from San Sebastian (Donostia)
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/30/2010 6:16 p.m.

Thank you, yes, I will from the General Forum.Greetings: Mrgreen:

Consu's profile photo
Consu
10/01/2010 7:27 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

Consu, we are from Cáceres, although we also spend part of our time in Madrid.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/03/2010 6:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Consu, I am also from Cáceres, but my husband and my children are Asturians.We live in Asturias, in Llanes.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/03/2010 8:16 a.m.

I am from Madrid, and that of putting photos, it is very good!We could also create (it is an option) a private Facebook group, where we are all the people of this forum, and so we can put faces to the names, and to know a little more of us, our experiences, our expected with diabetes ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/11/2010 5:13 a.m.

Facebook is also a good idea :)

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
10/11/2010 8:33 a.m.

SIP, what happens is that a private group should be done (I don't know how to do, I am not yet very put on these things) and allow only forum people, in order to avoid strangers, spam, fraudulent companies, "inadequate people" people "people"So the people who see our photos, be known or of the forum ... right?Because I know that then 200 thousand "strange" people are added without photos, and without having to do with diabetes ... well, you already understand me.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/11/2010 8:45 a.m.

Already ... I know how to do groups but I don't know how to make them private :?

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
10/11/2010 9:31 a.m.

I don't know ... I don't know if for the forum there will be someone who understands that ... or if not, accept the requests that send you by MP for the forum, so we will know those of the forum. They add them bythat yes without an invitation, because it would be unavoidant people and it would be rejected ... hahaha, that I am doing myself ..

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/11/2010 9:43 a.m.

Friends,

I'm going to go around what is commented on the thread ... It seems most interesting ... some way of integrating social networks with the forum ... I get to it!;)

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/11/2010 11:08 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

For Velia and Alea: I am also from Cáceres and I had a lot of family there, we were going a lot at Christmas and summer when we were boys.Now there is no one left, they have all been dying but this last summer we went there to go to Asturias and Alea, we went to Llanes, we loved it ...
We live in Seville.

Elena

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/11/2010 11:22 a.m.

Well, I'm from Barcelona :-)
The truth is that I have no idea about Facebook, I just got the strip to see how hera but I didn't like it a lot.The Facebook in my humble opinion I do not think it is good to relate it to the forum since the beautiful thing it has to be totally open to everyone, many people are not related to diabetes and surely there is a walk around here byCuriosity, now that each one mount their group of acquaintances so that it is more private since the choice is free.
Hugs.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
10/11/2010 11:59 a.m.

Man, I comment on privacy, because on the Internet there are many people anonymWith strange people they do not want to share them, in addition, with the amount of pedophiles that are now ... more than anything that's why I said the privacy, but come on, I don't care.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/11/2010 12:13 p.m.

Hello good.

I think it's good about Facebook.Fer, you tell us, okay?

The privacy has grades.That you belong to a group does not mean that the other members can see your profile or your photos, provided you configure it so that only your friends can see it.At least I have it.Anyway, I am not very put on the subject of the groups.

Meginer, what anger to know that you have come to Llanes and that we have not seen each other.We may have crossed without knowing it :( I didn't know that you were from Cáceres. I pass you for private messaging my phone, in case you return here: D

Health to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/11/2010 12:19 p.m.

Within the group/page profile you can create friends lists.
Depending on the options on the list, more or less rights are given.
Some can access everything;others only to information but not to photos, etc.

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
10/13/2010 5:01 a.m.

Well nothing, fer, when you know something or have you ready about the group, let us know, ok?:)

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/13/2010 5:13 a.m.

Yesterday I wrote a message for Meginer but it was not published: o ... Well, that when you come through Cáceres you let us know and so we can throw a ratillo.

Regarding social networks, uffff, it gives me a nose what ... I don't know, I have never been for the work of Facebook, neither of the Tuenty, nor of na ... I do not know if I will encourage myself.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/14/2010 5:12 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello good:
I am from Ordino - Andorra, with reference to social networks, in Faceboock there is almost all including groups from different provinces.
If you create a group with the people of this forum I would like to participate.

antoni's profile photo
antoni
10/14/2010 7:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.