Hello, I'm new

AnNa's profile photo   01/05/2014 8:26 a.m.

Hello!I am from Barcelona, ​​and I am 30 years old, debut a year ago with type 1 diabetes and I have decided to register this forum because sometimes I need to share my doubts and concerns with people that happen or the same thing has happened as me.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
01/05/2014 8:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, 20 years ago with diabetes debut at 15
And well what you say have many doubts but for that we are here to help ........ I'm from Vilassar

titu's profile photo
titu
01/06/2014 3:38 a.m.

Welcome to the @anna forum! I suppose you will have read enough messages, ask what you need, from the experience of each one, and if possible, we will give you answers.;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/07/2014 5:54 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello, I am new too, my three -year -old son The Julio Pasode diagnosed him with type I diabetes, it has been a shock for the whole family because we have no equal case ...
He uses the Pompa of Medtronic, for now although it is a mess to change the catheter because it is painful for him and is always a drama ...

Yesterday we have lived its first virus .. The sugar did not stop giving boats up and down ... We have measured the sugar every hour.Thank God he has been better today but the truth is that the night was hell ...

I have decided to sign up for the forum because the cases of children so small with diabetes are very little and support is somewhat difficult when you do not know people similar to your case ... so I see this an opportunity so that I can be prepared for the needsFrom my son and be able to do my best.

Greetings to all

Pam's profile photo
Pam
01/25/2014 4:51 p.m.

Madre de Alejandro de 3 años, diagnosticado en Julio de 2013
Usa la bomba de Medtronic. Insulina: Novorapid
Residimos en Viena.

Hello everyone, I am new too.I am 32 years old and my debut in type 1 diabetes was at 11 years old.
I am prepared for pregnancy with good controls and the OK of my endocrine for more than one year.My question comes at the time of hypos during pregnancy and I am considering asking my endocrine to use an insulin bomb.
I hope to help with my experiences.
Greetings to everyone.

MonaLisa's profile photo
MonaLisa
01/26/2014 5:41 p.m.

Welcome @anna, @pam and @Monalisa,
Here we are to clarify things, which you tell us ... Anyway, to share and learn.
Enjoy the forum;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/27/2014 2:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.