Visit to the endocrine ...

tica's profile photo   10/06/2010 5:47 a.m.

However, although the post is old, it does not come from remembering it, because there are important things and perhaps for many people who can read us.
I have been told that to have a pregnancy without problems, I must try to have a hemAs usually happens with many things, the better you want to do things, the worst come out ... and more when outside the home, because logically, you can not weigh the food or calculate the hydrates, so you have to do everything to the eye,And that I must have half a last half ... well, it happens to me, 200 and almost 300 !!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/12/2011 6:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How curious to read what I wrote more than a year ago.The urticaria disappeared at Christmas, I don't know if it was aloe, make relaxations, let milk and dairy, antihistamines ... or simply the same came.If someone suffers from this, not to despair (although sometimes it is impossible), in the end it disappears ...

The hemo goes down to 6.6: D Thus, although you are discouraged, with effort you can achieve the objectives (and with many controls) to see what happens on the next visit the endocrine ...

And the breakfast issue solves it with the most tasteless cookies in the market (cookies without sugar gullon).I prefer to sacrifice breakfast and stay stable all morning.Of course, in the afternoon, someday, I allow myself to "sin" a little.

And what I did not solve was the son: p.Too many things for a year.If the work issue is stabilized a bit, we will return to the subject !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
12/12/2011 9:28 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I will have to have breakfast, because in the morning it is impossible ..... with the same breakfast, today I have not dropped from 250 all morning including the pre of the food, and other mornings hypoglycemion to singing before 2 o'clockhours after breakfast.

I have also left the Novorapid Boli on the table (very calm) and until 14.30 that I have not reached home ..... without correction, Puaffff.

If Kekiya is true, the better you want to do things, worse they go out at least to me.:(

romevila's profile photo
romevila
12/12/2011 10:25 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Reading the beginning of this post -year post (the date of the post, not the situation that arises) I have also allowed myself to refloat it a little more to explain what happened to me today in the endo.Who knows me knows that I am disciplined (without being a perfectionist), obedient and that I do not skip the basic norms of diabetes.I even belong to that group of "Diabetic Dinosaurs" of long evolution to those who told him many years "no sugar" and so have followed since then (except hypos, of course).That is, I am someone who more or less, does what he should do, and eats what he should eat, although without obsessing.And more or less, the figures have been coming out.But once you get the good hemo, within the range, always your next objective is usually adjusting those disparate values, reduce to dispersion, the standard deviation.And erre that I have been insisting my endocrine on this subject, but he insisted with the same impetus in the opposite direction.But today, I had consultation, we had time.And I could give me a whole theoretical talk supported by data that I am unable to reproduce here (I wish I would have recorded it) and that it intendsothers are worth nothing ", and incidentally the other of the glycemic variability, which we all now handle with almost mystical yearning.

Of course, my endo is a real human encyclopedia.In my opinion it is one of the people who know the most of diabetes in the Basque Country (called Ramón Elorza).I have taught him my graphs and I have shown my concern about that concept of glycemic variability, telling him that I believe that in my case there are too much "fork" between the spikes and the hypos;between important peaks after eating and the lowest values.Well, it has completely reassured me.Of course, he has no need to give me Coba, or to fool me, or anything, because he knows that I am disciplined and that if he asks me for something, I will.But it has insisted (and there are several that already do it, to tell the truth) that from my age (43) and my evolution (25) I must worry above all about the ta and the fats, and that in a matter of glycemia, I must move between 7% and 8% hemoglobin, to avoid acute cardiovascular damage.The reason explained to me, but it was so technical that I swear I had to strive to not lose myself in his explanation.And of course, I am unable to reproduce it here now.I have explained why I do not have that variability that I think, and that my peaks are absolutely tolerable, and that I forget to have 140 maximum (my post exceed that 140, obviously).It is not that I cannot, but I should not under any circumstances.I have insisted again that I must minimize the hypos.From now on (for age) the less, the better (again minimize risk of cardiovascular episode).I have explained the glycemic variability and why this concept is currently supported only in studies in type 2.

I also explained why I should not get up how I usually get up (just, between 60 and 90).And that I must make it a little higher (from 80).That for any type I diabetic with my evolution, the most important thing is now not to have nightlife (for its intensity), and always bed with more than 140-150.We have seen how my sensitivity to insulin is very high at dinner, so that the theory is perfectly fulfilled (the body increases the sensib. To insulin from eight).

I have taught him the analytics and says that it is perfect, because the important thing (fats) I have very well (7%hem, colest 146, HDL 42, LDL 93, Triglis 54, TSH 2.9, T4 1.3, theAnti thyroid antibodies are negative and urine protein is negative).

In short, he has given me a speech that I hope I could have recorded it.I remember onceA lot of years that I went with my mother (at that time I always accompanied me), and I took the hidden recorder, because the man is so clairvoyant that he overwhelmed me with his explanations, and did not give me time to assimilate them, and we left there a bit somewhat somewhatstunned without being clear what we should do, and that is why I decided to record and listen quietly at home later.I wish I could have recorded its detailed explanation today and the course that says I must take, trying to forget the perfectionism that has always characterized me.In fact, in his report he has seen that he was convincing me today and has put something like "he is finally realizing that his hemoglobin should rise a bit" ... hahaha ... He made me funny ...

I just wanted to contribute my grain of sand to banish that myth of what we all always look for and yearn;Glycemic perfection.And clarify that perhaps sometimes we obnubilate ourselves too much with that concept and that apart from not being realistic and attainable, it is not even desirable.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/19/2011 11:10 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Oscar, as a diabetic dinosaur, 33 years of evolution, I loved your "speech."First of all, the sensitivity to insulin TB is very high at night, especially with the novorapid.Secondly, "I find myself better" when I wake up with 110 than when I do it with 80. Third PQ my glycosilada is 7.4 and not effortlessly ...

Thanks for all Oscar, it has been great, we are northern chicarrones (Navarra).

romevila's profile photo
romevila
12/19/2011 4:12 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

The truth is to reassure you read you.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/21/2011 2:10 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Gondurulo, hopefully your endo is right, because that allows us to breathe a little deeper.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/21/2011 6:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.