The Barcelona marathon runs with me, for diabetic children

Pucurull's profile photo   01/14/2014 1:17 p.m.

My name is Miquel Pucurull, I am 75 years old and I am collecting funds for the investigation of the children's diabetes carried out by the Hospital of Sant Joan de Déu in Barcelona.

With this purpose I will run the Barcelona Marathon of March 16 under the slogan "The BCN’2014 marathon runs with me, for diabetic children."

What I am doing is very frequent abroad, where they call it "Run for Charity", and not so much in Spain: try to raise money for a solidarity cause directly between your environment, and make it known through the networkssocial, in order to get as many donations as possible.

I have run 43 marathons.And this one, because of the action that has rigged, is the one that makes me more excited to end.I have a 13 -year -old granddaughter suffering from chronic disease since 6, and it hurts to see the dependence that supposes that it is still unknown how to improve its treatment.

I started the project on October 19, and, for the moment, the collection, which is carried out through "My grain of sand" of the Real Dreams Foundation, is having very good results.But children's diabetes mellitus diabetes requires a lot of money.Therefore, I would like to ask for your cooperation.It will be extraordinarily celebrated, and used as appropriate by the Hospital of Sant Joan de Déu.If you collaborate, whatever your contribution, "you will run the Barcelona" 2014 with me, for diabetic children. "

Thank you so much.

Link

Pucurull's profile photo
Pucurull
01/14/2014 1:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We are very far to participate, but that your initiative is very successful!:)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2014 7:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I love this initiative!, Courage forms and to sign up the ones you can !!!;-): -BD

fer's profile photo
fer
01/15/2014 5:26 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much, Regina and Fer, for your comments.:)>-

Pucurull
Link

Pucurull's profile photo
Pucurull
01/15/2014 7:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The day approaches, mood Miquel !!!!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
03/14/2014 5:56 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.