I am new and nothing is still specifically

mastias's profile photo   01/31/2014 8:22 a.m.

Hello, I have just given an analysis I have 158 glucose, and I am crowded, sunk, broken, you will think, those who have not long since passed, that you will get used to it, now, but my life is on the street, and I thinkThat I have to change it totally, I do not know if this is cured or it is already for a lifetime, I still don't know anything, but I can assure you that my face is a poem, my only comfort is that I am 48 years old, and so far it hasbeen a normal life, one or two meals at the business week, when you finish working at 10 p.m. one or two drinks two days a week, meals at home, because I really like the kitchen, with friends orThe family, etc, and all that I think I can not do it, in short, you will sureSo far, that I have taken. The only thing I hope is that when the Wednesday already informed me, to find some light, that makes me have a moderate life, but with a pinch of freedom.

mastias's profile photo
mastias
01/31/2014 8:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You can make an almost normal life comment your day to your doctor to adjust the medication and others but I am 21 years old and I have more or less what any person also discovered it being a truck driver and then with theirwork. If you have doubts, ask :)

otti's profile photo
otti
01/31/2014 9:31 a.m.

Hi @mastias,

Relax, for indeed, as @otti tells you, you can lead a completely normal life, with some care more than before, because I assume that you fear for a type 2 diabetes, right?

You already tell us what they tell you and that, asks what you need.

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/31/2014 10:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Welcome to the forum.
You do not comment on that level of glucose at what time it corresponds.I guess on an empty stomach.
If it is fasting, it is true that it is high and must assume that you are possibly type II diabetic.But it is not an exaggeration either.In the first analytics, when I suspected that something was happening (thirst and urinate frequently, which is typical), I was 317.
With that fasting level, you can probably throw many years with some diet, exercise and oral medication, although it will be the doctor who will mark the guidelines.But in no way do you have to think that your life has changed like night a day.You can continue making those meals with friends and family, only that you will have to limit the amount a bit and then, as I do, take a good walk to balance the glucose level.
So courage, relax, no depression, that life will continue and enjoy it totally, as you have been doing until now.It is just a matter of mentalizing and changing habits a bit.
Affectionate greetings.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/31/2014 10:51 a.m.

First of all, thanks for the moods received, and answering your questions, the value I had, yes, was on an empty stomach, anyway this week I had an appointment with two doctors who really inform me what I have, then I repeatI am blank, I don't know anything yet. The only thing I want to get, is that with effort to change the osts and at least even two days a month to make a normal meal.

mastias's profile photo
mastias
02/04/2014 8:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.