I'm already 32 weeks!

cristinaDm1's profile photo   01/31/2014 2:38 p.m.

Hello I have type 1 diabetes and I'm 32 weeks.My endocrine first made me lower the glycosilada to 6.5 to get pregnant.After this it is true that with the amount of daily controls (an average of 8) and sometimes I put insulin to regulate (apart from the meals, every time I look at the sugar, I regulate it) I have managed to lower it to 5, 7.
Now that I am in the final stretch, it has risen a little, at 6.1 but it is still below the one I had even at the beginning of pregnancy.
It is true that I am diabetics for only two and a half years, that the evolution of diabetes is very short, but with the amount of controls and because of how aware it is, it is not difficult to keep the glycosilada at bay.
Cheer up to all !!

cristinaDm1's profile photo
cristinaDm1
01/31/2014 2:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations!!!I already kept you little !!I am also pregnant!But half that you!Jijiji like this kE keda a lot .... thousand controls and imbalances especially in the morning/ hypers morning but retaining a pretty good glyc 5.6.But read your post fills me with positivism!Enjoy your final stretch !!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
02/01/2014 8:28 a.m.

Hello girls I am type 1 diabetic and I also want to achieve the dream of being a mother!Tell me your experience.

MarielM's profile photo
MarielM
02/01/2014 12:09 p.m.

You can @marielm !!!!!That is the first.Then pay everything with your endocrine and go ahead !!!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
02/05/2014 1:46 p.m.

Hello everyone.
I don't know if my experience can serve, but I would like to comment on for those who have certain fears.
I am a diabetics since three years (now I have 39) and I am the mother of 2 healthy children.My pregnancies were a bit overwhelming because of the topic to stop more glycemia but it was worth it.My two children were born with a month of advance but with a peso and size as if they had arrived at term and above all without any problem.
I have never obsessed with diabetes, if I have had it present in everything I have done but I have never raised it as a problem but as another way of facing things, and the fact of being a mother was not going to be different.
With all this I want to say that carrying good control, without reaching overwhelming, allows you to have and lead a normal life and do whatever you want.I have been almost diabetes for 37 years, without any typical complication and I have been the mother of 2 healthy children.
Girls can lead a full life, always with a head, and without this disease involving neither a complex nor any problem.
I encourage all of you who have certain fears.

laugonbla's profile photo
laugonbla
02/14/2014 3:31 p.m.

Hello!!Now I am 18 and things try to get along even sometimes do not come out ... Now in case I did not have enough I am with an important flu (fever, coughing. Pharyngitis ...) and the sugar has shot me.I try to lower fever with paracetamol but these glycemic uncontrols make me very nervous!I know the k passes the fluzo everything will be as before but and while ... how my baby can affect.I am restless and worried.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
02/14/2014 4:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.