Province Transfer

virginia's profile photo   10/20/2010 7:43 a.m.

Hello everyone:

I have a question and I don't know if you can solve it.It is possible that in a few months I be transferred from the province.In this case from Alicante to Bizkaia.I carry a medtronic set ........ And my question is ....... I would have to return it when I go ????In Bizkaia they put bombs ????or how would he have to do to continue with her ???.It is not quite sure but I am very concerned about that issue because I have managed to have a good one we have and it would be a stick to have to return to the bowling again .........
Thanks in advance .......

virginia's profile photo
virginia
10/20/2010 7:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I called Medtronic and help you ... are the "seconds" interested.

In principle, the bomb is from the hospital and lends it to patients, they are amortized at the 4 years that are when they change them for new models.
You legally have the right to keep your treatment anywhere in Spain.

I imagine that they take you in the general of Alicante, they have enough experience in moving in these administrative matters, I hope they help you solve it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/20/2010 1:24 p.m.

I will answer for "allusions" as Vizcaíno I am :)) :))

To begin, I must recognize that one of our battle horses from the Euskadi Federation of Diabetic Associations is precisely the shortage of pumps that are placed.Obviously, the bomb requires a qualified personnel to do that monitoring, and in many cases they do not have that personnel, so that they simply do not prescribe it and a matter solved: ((: (: (((((((
That said, I do not know which area of ​​Bizkaia you will live and which medical area will correspond to you, but logically, the insulin bombs here put them in the hospitals (crosses in Barakaldo, bump in Bilbao and Galdaka), which is where they have the services ofLarger endocrinology, with diabetes education personnel, and personnel specifically trained in pumps.

Rights as a patient of the National Health Service give you the right to follow your treatment at any point in the Spanish State, and as for the moment, this is still Spain (very much in spite of some), because you have to be able to continue with your bombWithout problems.If you had any, do not hesitate to go to us (the Biscay Association of Diabetes, which I preside), where we would do everything possible to solve your problem if it occurred.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/21/2010 4:22 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Thank you very much for your clarifications.Indeed they take me in the hosp.Gral. Of Alicante so I suppose that if it finally took the case within a few months, I would first talk to them.
Grondulo ..... I'm glad to know that I can count on you.Right now I am a partner of Alicante's ........ Although if I finally moved away ... I know where I would have to go ...... I live in Layer from 10 years but I am Bizkaina.When I debuted, I did it in Bilbo and how I lived in Barakaldo they gave me the option to go to the Cruces Day Hospital.Dr. Gaztambide took me until 6 months later I already moved to Alicante.I do not know how everything will be there but I would return to Barakaldo so I suppose it would correspond to me or the specialty center of there, San Eloy or directly crosses ....... I am not sure ........
I will tell you how everything ends at the end ........

virginia's profile photo
virginia
10/21/2010 6:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.