Good afternoon my name is Lucas

lucasmiranda's profile photo   02/07/2014 3:47 p.m.

Hello, how about my name is Lucas Miranda and I am from Argentina.I am an insulin -dependent diabetic for twelve years .. the reason why I have joined the forum is that I am tired of the life that I carry and mainly of diabetes .. I do not know if it is good to speak in this way and I apologize if I am if I amGoing against the forum rules but I honestly find course and I feel that it does not reach me time to be dedicating both to take care of myself as if I were a child.I can't put my feelings in words and I find it hard to express exactly how I feel .. what I know is that I wanted to be able to live without having to lead with this because I apologize again for my way of expressing myself .. and I ask them if they couldRecommend a topic, book, blog or whatever helps to find strength to continue carrying our illness in the best way, I would appreciate them .. Thank you very much greeting Atte.Lucas Miranda

lucasmiranda's profile photo
lucasmiranda
02/07/2014 3:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Lucas,

A few years ago I felt the same as you, more than you imagine, but that's what life is about.Some of us deal with diseases, others with their economic position and everyone with the ciscustances that I had to live.

I just want to tell you that we have many like you and we are still here.I face many things and people as sincere as you inspired me to do what I do now.

I leave you a link, I think it can serve you.

Link

Change the way you see diabetes and will no longer be a problem.Believe me.

Greetings!

Maverick's profile photo
Maverick
02/07/2014 5:53 p.m.

I think that every diabeticturkey age without wanting to send insulin to shit and everything else can :) still here we are all to try to help you!

otti's profile photo
otti
02/07/2014 7:12 p.m.

Maverick congratulations on your initiative, I also believe that this is the best way to face the situation, acceptance is fundamental.From there everything is simpler.
Lucas dare to tell us what you want, we will understand you for sure .... courage.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/08/2014 5:32 a.m.

If we get a reasonably good control, we can automate the daily routines and dedicate ourselves to living.
The important thing is to find the best treatment.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/08/2014 1:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regina said:
If we get a reasonably good control, we can automate daily routines and dedicate ourselves to living.
The important thing is to find the best treatment.

But are you your diabetics or is your daughter?:-/

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/08/2014 8:05 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

She is my daughter, but we live in symbiosis.It is what diabetes has in a child, you end up doing it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/08/2014 9:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Regina said:
is my daughter, but we live in symbiosis.It is what diabetes has in a child, you end up doing it.

It must be very hard to have such a small daughter with diabetes, but now she is older.

As I caught it with 24, I never had that relationship with my parents (I already lived alone), sometimes I would have liked to understand and accompany me, explain it tens of times but they were almost caught.Although I would also feel more pressed and less free to do what I wanted if it had been as you say.I don't know.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/09/2014 1:04 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, something that makes me black, that my mother spoke as if she were the one who had diabetes ... it's okay to accompany you, but to a point.The other day I had fat hypoglycemia, I told my mother and it seemed that the one who had suffered it was her ...

Now that I am a mother, I never try to speak in the plural when it is something of him, but we are not helping society ...

tica's profile photo
tica
02/09/2014 6:36 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, my daughter does not know everything I say in this forum, I would put it black too, but as is my experience, I say what I feel like ... I don't get into her life either, now she lives alone and is totally independent, and ofI am proud because I think I did very well.:)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/09/2014 5:52 p.m.

Sherpa, we accompany you in this forum, that we all understand you here>: D <

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/09/2014 5:54 p.m.

I believe that anyone before the disease, whether diabetes or a different one, falls into periods of discouragement.We are not perfect machines, to face without difficulties the inconveniences that are presented to us in life.
Therefore, your mood can be considered normal, but you should not stop keeping your guard and fight to control diabetes.Different issue would be that you stayed in an average depressive state for a long time.Then a therapy would be convenient with a psychologist and receive adequate medication, but if possible try to avoid it.
It would be good to join an association of diabetics.Have activities, trips, etc., knowing how other people face the problem and you can learn many things that can help you.
Good luck and go ahead.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/10/2014 2:48 a.m.

Well, I have also made my daughter's diabetes, and believe me that I never said before my daughters "I don't eat me" "we have had chickenpox" .... But this is another story, when a son debutsYou have to absolutely carry the weight of the disease, and without feeling any symptoms in your own body.Thinking about whether you have a hypic being at school, outside your control, or trust that the sandwich has been taken ... So yes, as a mother it is inevitable to throw this disease into the backpack, you like it or not!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/10/2014 4 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

And as a father!
By the way, often uncontrol "we carry" this month ... :(

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
02/11/2014 5:02 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.