URGENT HELP PLUS!

otti's profile photo   02/10/2014 3:28 p.m.

Hello good I am 21 years old and until a year or so ago my diabetes was quite disaster they put a bomb and I have improved an amounts I do not step up about 200 and I have no peaks or anything the question is that the other day my zone ophthalmologyHe told me that as I had that hemoglobin and that it was bad, it is the time I lower it in 7.9 and I told me that for a month it has to be 7 maximum and I do not know how to lower it and I am very overwhelmed. Some ideaexperience or something?
Thank you :)

otti's profile photo
otti
02/10/2014 3:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

that does not overwhelm you, that it is not so easy to lower it without having hypos.See little by little insulin where you need it.It is better to be below 7, but you don't overwhelm for a hurry either.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/10/2014 3:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Eregina Thank you :) The thing is that I get overwhelmed the little time ... from April to here it came from 12 to 7.9 but both in a month ...

otti's profile photo
otti
02/10/2014 5:30 p.m.

And if you comment this to your endo ???I see it for my father that everyone, nephros, nurses, cardiocircas ... everyone knows about their diabetes rather than endocrine x (

Zoiloyyo's profile photo
Zoiloyyo
02/10/2014 5:33 p.m.

Mamá de diabético. 15-10-2013. Lucas 6 años.
Hija de diabético. 73 años y diabético desde los 20!!

That is normal haha ​​I will and tell me who I pay attention.

otti's profile photo
otti
02/10/2014 5:35 p.m.

Otti can be lowered to 7 in a month, of course you can and more.It is a matter of working a little, measure a lot, correct when necessary, count rations and control the food a little ... I do not say it is easy, you just have to love ...;) also with the pump you do not need to prick you so muchAnd it's much better ...... You can adjust a lot, it has many advantages, but you have to know how to take advantage of it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/11/2014 4:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.