New Diabetics Association in Novelda

fer's profile photo   02/11/2014 5:51 a.m.

In the Novelda Health Center, a workshop on diabetes will take place this Wednesday, 12to serve relatives and patients suffering from this disease.

The Diabetology talk will be held from 6 in the afternoon in the midwife room of the Health Center.He will be given by the head of Basic Zone, Isabel Fernández, and the Nursing Coordinator in Novelda, José Juan Ruiz, in addition to Asunción Antolín, referent of the Diabetes Group, and Ana Monteagudo, head of Departmental Diabetes.

The councilor has taken advantage of the appearance to announce that in Novelda we want.

The promoter of this initiative, Mª Manuela Sellés, has asked for the collaboration and involvement of diabetes patients in the town for the implementation of this association and the configuration of the Board of Directors, which everything seems to indicate will lead as president.Mª Manuela has shown her satisfaction because the project is advancing and the association begins to see the light, "because when I went to the association in Elda and saw the things they had and how they supported people, I decided to seize this,Because although I am a diabetic for 35 years I have always needed someone to give me a hand. "

Those interested in being part of this new association that is being formed in Novelda may be informed through the Department of Social Services or in the town's health center.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/11/2014 5:51 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.