I introduce myself ...

piranita's profile photo   02/14/2014 7:46 a.m.

wave ... I am the mother of a child with type 1.Va diabetes to do 2 years in March of debut ... he has 6. It was very hard and difficult to lie to us ... sometimes I forgot to me k I had insulin and count on him and countThe hydrates ... but few ... I put novorapid and less.Insulina did not happen, so Key it and for now it is going well ..

piranita's profile photo
piranita
02/14/2014 7:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If there is someone also use the insufflon and kiera share experiences k write .. :):)>--

piranita's profile photo
piranita
02/14/2014 7:49 a.m.

Hello!I also have a 6 -year -old boy who debuted in October.I understand you when you say it was hard ... And that my father is diabetic and we cannot say that we were not waiting for anything in the world :( but still ... it hurts a lot.
We have not reached the bomb yet, we have enough to control the doses still ... but I am also glad to see here more moms to help us, vent, kick, learn, laugh ...

Zoiloyyo's profile photo
Zoiloyyo
02/14/2014 8 a.m.

Mamá de diabético. 15-10-2013. Lucas 6 años.
Hija de diabético. 73 años y diabético desde los 20!!

I recommend that you go through this thread of the forum: ;-)

Parents - Living with diabetes.Parents, couples, friends ...
Well, if the thing goes from parents (mother in this case) here I am too, although I only have 15 months of experience, I know more about this than many ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
02/15/2014 7:03 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Zoiloyyo, my son does not use the bomb Tabía.The insufflon is a port of injection similar to K comes with the bomb, but I have it to pay integral while k the bomb is free..Enfin, for kitarle punchazos to the boy, poor.I loved it .. :)

piranita's profile photo
piranita
02/15/2014 11:20 a.m.

Fer, it's true ... When we started I told the nurse "Well, in a year we will be more experts in the subject" ... and told me that I was going to do it very before ... and it was true ... you will come backto "study" .. I didn't know anything about the subject, but nothing at all ... and I read all the books that I gave me the endocrine and read many on the Internet ... it is a great whore but there are also very worse things ... asToday is the day of childhood cancer because I send them very strength because it has to be very hard to ours ..

piranita's profile photo
piranita
02/15/2014 11:25 a.m.

My son tells me K is an unfortunate for having diabetes and k is the child with the worst luck in the world ... and of course, I say k there are children k are very worse k el, not just because they have worse diseases but not k noThey have a roof or food ... Thank you for writing ... I am glad to know that I can let off steam and tell my little things to someone k understands me better because it is going through the same thing.

piranita's profile photo
piranita
02/15/2014 11:31 a.m.

Oh ... I am a little fish in those things.His pediatrician has said that for the bomb we will wait for him to be regulated and here in Portugal where we live, there is a waiting list of 2 years, I don't know how the issue is in Spain ..
Lucas has not had many rejection episodes.This Saturday I think it has been the 2nd but we have started counting carbohydrates and with 3 portions at breakfast and snack is hungry and the poor was revealed to us: (
I didn't tell him anything about my father, because my father is dialyzed 3 years ago, he is double amputated ... He is fatal and did not want him to associate him with his grandfather's diabetes, but he only realized clearly!He is 6 years old is not dumb.But the truth is that he has not said anything, he just asks my mother that as the grandfather is, who had at dinner ... Anyway my father is also paraplegic of an accident almost 30 years ago, soIf you ask me about the amputations of the legs I have where to flee ... and also of course it has a lot to do.If Diabetes together paraplegia ... well ...
Sometimes I also tell him that he is lucky, because he has a big family supporting him and loving him and that we are not going to let this ruin his life.And of course it is good to make them see that there are worse situations, so you say, due to lack of conditions and because there are even more serious diseases.
The tantrum lasted the first night in the emergency box.My son also came for a IVF, I have very severe endometriosis, and I wondered what why, because on top of one thing the other ... but looks, it is not worth going around, it touches us and touches us and that's it, noWe can alter it.We have to be strong for them and for us and get out of it.We will do it!

Zoiloyyo's profile photo
Zoiloyyo
02/17/2014 8:38 a.m.

Mamá de diabético. 15-10-2013. Lucas 6 años.
Hija de diabético. 73 años y diabético desde los 20!!

Zoylo, thinks that the treatments and controls that your child will have will be very different from what your father had, which would spend many years without being able to control.
Piranita, ensure that your child does not affect diabetes so much ... sometimes what costs children most is to dispense with sweets but, now, with fast insulin and calculating hydrates, we can give them to occasionallyLet them feel calmer and accept it better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/17/2014 11:44 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.