My last hemo

Bylma's profile photo   10/24/2010 11:26 a.m.

Hi guys!!I still in the process of adaptation !!The last hemo has been in 7.1: S How do you see it ??I know it's up to 5 months in this ... it's not bad, right ??
I have finally managed to put the daily exercise!And the pre -dinner pre were more controlled that there was no way to lower them 200 !!little by little!!Although sometimes the mountain becomes huge and more to think that this is forever ... uffff
It seems that now everything revolves around diabetes but that feeling will pass ???
Thank you all that you are there at the foot of the cannon !!

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
10/24/2010 11:26 a.m.

Debut 2010,Tipo I.Apidra+Lantus. Glico 7,3% :(

Bylma, 7,1 is a good hem.It is not ideal, but it is good, so you are on the right track.

And yes, the sensation passes.It is like driving, that at the beginning you are pending the car, of each movement you have to do, and after a while you already automate it and you are only pending traffic.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/24/2010 12:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations on that hem ... the beginning is complicated until you get all the concepts and assimilate the new situation ... you know that the ideal is to download 7, and get as stable as possible (complicated task sometimes),You'll see how you get it.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/25/2010 5:26 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.