Greetings to all

draper's profile photo   10/27/2010 4:13 p.m.

Good, my name is Sergio, I am 25 years old and I have been diabetic (type i) thanks to one of my hobbies, the muscles, I have learned a little about this "disease" but I'm still very green, so I hope to learn a lotOf you.

draper's profile photo
draper
10/27/2010 4:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Drape Welcome !!!!
Here you have us, ask and we will try to help you with your doubts, I am sure that you will soon be an expert ... encouragement !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/28/2010 5:25 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome, Sergio.

And you know, if you have doubts, shoot, that there are a lot of people who can lend you a hand.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2010 10:56 a.m.

Thank you very much to both.
Well, long ago I was somewhat mismant but I am much better, I found a 3000kcal diet for diabetics and with this I can already go to the gym much quieter, before I was very hurried during the day, I arrived just at meals.
I am currently getting Novomix 70 9-0-0, Novomix 30 0-7-0 and Humalog Mix 50 0-0-8 and my last Hemo was 7.1 that you think.
I think I am not possible if my crushed in the Gym.
all the best

draper's profile photo
draper
11/04/2010 12:46 p.m.

Hi Sergio, I am surprised that you continue with mixed insulins ... Don't you feel very limited with the schedules and meals? ... I have a lot of mania to those insulins.
Nowadays the treatments with slow (basal) insulin and fast to cubate the intakes are the order of the day, and give the diabetic a quality of life unthinkable with the treatment you carry ... I talk about Lantus or Levemir + Novorapid, Humalog or Apidra, and of the insulin bomb, the latter already even tells you the thousands of possibilities and advantages that it contributes, let's not say for an athlete ...
Tell her with your endo, although the adjustments are not simple, again to start over, you will be glad in an immediate future.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/05/2010 5:06 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.