Last Hemo, much better

IMADIS's profile photo   11/03/2010 12:30 p.m.

Well, I also wanted to share with you so as not to be less, my last hemo (the 2nd for me since I am a debutant since April)
I wanted to know, since I read your posts and I'm glad when you give good news, and you get those desire to go down little by little and meet the goals that the endo marks.
Well 7.8 is my result, that although it is far from the 4.8 that I have seen, because my endo has told me that it is very good, and that it encourages the next goal to reach 7. Yes, it told me that I am a debutant a debutantLittle "special" since my daily controls are a bit crazy.A week I go very high and the following week I am with several hypos a day.After dropping the issue of the bomb, he has told me that he does not rule out since with these controls it is difficult, but he wantsI am not able to interpret that the man has written in the recipe because I do not understand anything, I hope that the pharmaceutics understand it.
Pepa, my educator, has given me new values ​​to take when clicking.He congratulated me for being myself to change the values ​​she gave me to adjust to my needs.A phrase that I liked that it has told me, "we educate you so that you are autonomous"

Clear and for the next level.: D

Note: Any fast insulin that starts for "Max"?Plexofen or something?Thank you

IMADIS's profile photo
IMADIS
11/03/2010 12:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To be the second hemo is fine ... you have less to reach 7 ... the next one you will get safe.

Insulin must be novorapid flexpen.
The other rapids (better ultra -grants) are Humalog and Apidra.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/03/2010 1:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Imadis, congratulations .... It has been a good descent and sinnasya in the 7 line .... you will see how the next best: d.
Do not part with low hemoglobins, we must not value only the number, weight is very important, glycemic stability, as you know the calculation of hemo is done with half glutemia, if you have many hypos it is easier to have a hemLower, but that is not the best for your body, you have to try to avoid the peaks of both hypergluceias and the more stable you are the most difficult it is to lower hemoglobin, except that you are very stable with low figures.

With a bomb, it is more related, it is easier to get greater stability ...

Cheer up!!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/04/2010 5:24 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.