That's how I found out

diego43's profile photo   02/22/2014 11:38 a.m.

Hello everyone,

A few months ago I started drinking large amounts of water and urinating a lot, and also loss of weight, I did not give much importance, after a month, in the review of the work they told me that I had high levels of sugar and thatI will consult my doctor.

Before going to the APPOINT APPOINTMENT, my mother who is Diabetics Type 1 did the test EM Casa and Marco 500, I was all night in the hospital, I was diagnosed with diabetes.

Now I am at levels between 70 and 100 I get well and try to learn on the subject.

Greetings to all

diego43's profile photo
diego43
02/22/2014 11:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Diego, I hope to support you and help you what you need

pochola's profile photo
pochola
11/26/2016 9:05 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Welcome @Diego43!, Within the situation, I think it was a fate that your father did the test, in my case, I was about 3 months with the symptoms you comment, and they only made the glucose test the day I enteredthrough the emergency door ...

fer's profile photo
fer
11/26/2016 9:39 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Something similar happened to me but I thought it was a summer thing (I drink a lotThey cured me strangely (they left me stains), just in case I insisted to do an analysis, and I got 250

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/26/2016 10:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, I ran luckily.My diagnosis by ordinary analytics and without symptoms.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/26/2016 10:38 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Welcome @Diego43.Almost 31 years ago I had the GP 6 months by sending me from one place to another doing a thousand tests.Until my parents did not take me to a private endo, it was not because it was for diabetes, symptoms?Well, everyone's.
You have entered a world where with your effort and fight you will get your goals without anything to stop you.For what you need the forum use it from to talk because you feel bad, to ask, or what you want.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/26/2016 8:11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.