Diabetic son, they do not take over school.

dolo's profile photo   02/27/2014 1:14 p.m.

Hello good I have a diabetic baby at school and nobody takes charge of putting insulin at the time of the dining room.

Does anyone know where I can address and what can I do ???

thank you

dolo's profile photo
dolo
02/27/2014 1:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Complicated theme.I do not give the center not?But she should take care of her.D Not be so you can only count on the availability, if it has it, D your teacher.Unfortunately we can't make strength there.Teachers do not have a numerous obligation or do controls, nor to prick insulin.Believe me I live very close.I only say that infinity of mothers I know, among them, we have to dedicate ourselves to all this.I don't want to discourage, just tell you my experience.Talk to the center.Good luck and greetings.

White's profile photo
White
02/27/2014 6:27 p.m.

Welcome to the forum, @dolo.
First, where are you from?In some communities there is an action protocol before the child with diabetes in school.However, if I tell you my experience, I will tell you that in our school they did not take care of my daughter.He debuted with 5 years and from 5 to 7 years old my father was going to control her when she corresponded, from the 7 she already made it alone and the teacher had the guidelines depending on the measure that she had ... an absolute without lively.How old is your child?Have you talked to the Diabetes Association of your province?Tell us something more to see if we can take a hand.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/28/2014 5:13 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, in the school my child made us fill in a series of questionnaires about the child to ask the Board to be responsible for doing the controls and put the insulin.It only comes certain hours and I think it takes care of going to several schools to help children who require help.

PaquiR's profile photo
PaquiR
04/04/2014 5:38 p.m.

Hello!Would you know how to say in K communities they provide this type of attention in schools ???Esk is really a huge problem.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/06/2014 5:21 p.m.

I am from Andalusia.There is an area doctor who is interviewed with the parents and school to take care of taking the child.It carries schools in a certain area.

PaquiR's profile photo
PaquiR
04/06/2014 7:13 p.m.

Hello.I would write to the Ministry of Education complaining and also to the competent autonomic body.If you do not know how to do it alone, it uses a manager to do it to you and above all repeat the same action periodically.There is nothing as effective as being heavy

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/12/2014 5:58 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

We have been requesting an ATS for years in common sense.
Well, there is still nothing.
Contact your community's educational inspection to continue claiming it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/12/2014 1:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have requested the 50% reduction of my day for this precisely.There is a law that came out to help families that need this reduction, a minimum of 50% and a maximum of 99%, the salary corresponding to that percentage of reduced day is completed with a benefit.The fact is that if your company has contracted professional contingencies with a mutual instead of social security, they put a lot of obstacles, they have denied it because the child is schooled precisely, but we will claim it, nowWe have sought lawyers and there is a lot of jurisprudence in this regard.Anyway, that it is an exit, although it is complicated as everything with this disease.My son is three and a half years and debuted in January, so we are in a similar situation.

Andrea's profile photo
Andrea
04/13/2014 7:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.