I think I have diabetes.

Elsa's profile photo   11/11/2010 8:42 a.m.

Hello, I would like to start presenting myself.
I am Elsa and I am 19 years old.The truth is that I am not sure if I have diabetes or not and, therefore, I wanted to ask you for help.Since I was little they give me dizziness and completely lose the forces.I have even lost knowledge and in recent years the truth is that such events have increased.
Between yesterday and today I have lowered the sugar three times, not being able to move or see, not even have strength to stand up.
The truth is that my concern is partly due to the fact that in my family there is a history of this disease and I would like to help me to know if it is possible or are the symptoms that someone has had before the diabetes diagnose.
Greetings to all and thanks.

Elsa's profile photo
Elsa
11/11/2010 8:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have frequent sugar drops, but you have no climbs, more than diabetes you can have "reactive hypoglycemia", but that must be an endocrine who values ​​it and diagnose it.
Ask for an appointment and tell us what they tell you
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/11/2010 8:52 a.m.

I agree with Alea.Normally, a diabetic when he debuts, usually tends to present very high hyperglycemia, with the symptoms of eating, drinking, and urinating a lot without hardly modifying its weight, moreover, losing body weight.However, see the doctor and comment on what happens to you, and that you do the relevant tests.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/11/2010 10:35 a.m.

Thank you very much to all.I will inform you of any result.
All the best.

Elsa's profile photo
Elsa
11/13/2010 9:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.