diabetes ?? someone who can help me

karina's profile photo   03/06/2014 10:10 p.m.

Hello, I am Karina and for some time I have been controlling because I have the high insulin, but not the glucose yesterday I went to look for some analysis and give me 112 glucose (when the maximum was 110) and of insulin 88, homa 24, I already tried withMetformin but it gives me allergy, can anyone help me what risks I run ???I went to a diabetologist and told me you have to exercise a lot and metformin 3 times akl a day to thank her help very much!

karina's profile photo
karina
03/06/2014 10:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Excuse me, you may take something clumsy today, but I don't know well with that of high insulin and others ..
In any case 112, it is not a worrying level.With diet and exercise it could be improved.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/07/2014 2:44 a.m.

Thank you Miguel for your answer, it was very important, I always feel a little fear in case something can happen to me, it is my greatest concern

karina's profile photo
karina
03/07/2014 4:27 p.m.

Hi Karina, I don't understand what you expose very well, especially what you have "high insulin" in 88 ??
It is the 1st time that I hear body levels regarding insulin instead of glucose.
My advice is to go to the doctor and to advise you in conditions.
We would all thank after you clarified everything that happens to what they tell you.
All the best.

carlos_flash's profile photo
carlos_flash
03/14/2014 8:41 a.m.

Hello beautiful, don't I understand that of the high insulin I don't ever hear it ... But a profile of 112 is quite well .....

luci2's profile photo
luci2
04/10/2014 12:05 p.m.

Karina, metformin serves to control high sugar levels when the body produces insulin normally but the body does not recognize it so to speak.This does not make the effect it should do, so I don't understand that high insulin either.In addition, you have 112 glucose instead of 110 is not significant.You would have to go to look at you and explain it well.

PaquiR's profile photo
PaquiR
04/10/2014 12:22 p.m.

Hello my name is Edgar and I debut in diabetes.I have a question and I would appreciate them, they could help me:
I was detected a 300 -day glucose peak and started with diet.At 3 days my glucose was normal (80-100) and I studied 3 days again and my glucose was 81 with a glycosylated value of 4.7%.I have been checked daily and on an empty stomach I have daily less than 90 and at night the same.My question is because my glycosilada came out in 4.7% if they found a 300 peak?

edgarrs31's profile photo
edgarrs31
04/11/2014 1:16 p.m.

The glycosylated values ​​are the normal ones and also those that you have of fasting glucose. You will have to follow up, and other anàlysis ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/11/2014 4:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.