{'en': 'Electronic cigarette?', 'es': '¿Cigarrillo electrónico?'} Image

Electronic cigarette?

notmy's profile photo   03/10/2014 3:02 p.m.

Hello,

I would like to know if someone here has tried electronic cigarette (supposedly only contains steam) and if it really affects glucose levels or insulin resistance in its non -nicotine version.

All the best.

notmy's profile photo
notmy
03/10/2014 3:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,
I was trying it for 4 months, and I did not notice that it would affect my glycemia, although also tell you, that I have quite irregular diabetes, so I could not assure you anything ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
03/11/2014 2:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Look, I have been with the electronic cigarette since August, taking liquids with nicotine;I have not noticed that it affects my glycemias and I still have them totally regulated.
That is bad, surely;That smoking is worse, surely also but, particularly, I have gone to turn on two packages a day to consume a cigarette.
Alone, that's why, for me it is good.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/11/2014 3:19 p.m.

Here I leave you a thread, in case you encourage you to leave it, I smoked like a road and left it about 15 years ago, it is one of the best things I have done!;)

Doubts: quitting smoking - Diabetes questions • Diabetes ...
I have been with the electronic cigarette for two months and I have not had anxiety in any ... and the other on the electronic cigarette, if you notice anxiety, raise the mg of ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
03/11/2014 3:50 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

My daughter stopped smoking a year ago thanks to the electronic cigarette (and to her willpower).I believe that both debate against electronic cigarette is desire to dizzy the partridge.
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/11/2014 4:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.