Hello from Seville.

takiruiz's profile photo   03/13/2014 1:13 p.m.

Good to all.I am a 24 -year -old Sevillian boy, type 1 diabetic diagnosed since the age of 8.I am new for this forum and I am here because I have been with bad control of diabetes for several years and I have reached the point of thinking that this cannot follow anymore.(Crazy Head XD)
I have been controlling quite well for a few months, I have attended an orientative course on diabetes in my endocrine consultation and the truth is that I am facing the disease much better.
I hope to find answers to my numerous doubts and advice that help me make my illness a little more bearable and that of many of you.
Without further ado, I say goodbye with greetings for everyone and delighted to have entered this very interesting forum.

takiruiz's profile photo
takiruiz
03/13/2014 1:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/13/2014 2:04 p.m.

Welcome to the @Takiruiz forum, I'm glad you decide to better control your diabetes, tell us as we can help you, ask what you need, encourage !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
03/13/2014 3:03 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi Takiruiz, welcome to Diabetesforo and above all let me congratulate you for the great decision you have made by proposing to stop the "bad streak" in the control of diabetes.I understand you 100% since the same thing has also happened to me and when you change the chip, everything looks different.
I encourage you to visit, if not every day, as much as possible these forums, since this page is a very valuable information tool for all of us.
I also discovered it very recently and it has been a great finding, I will not miss everything we can help each other.
A strong greeting and I hope we read you and help you in your doubts, especially with the experiences of each of us.

carlos_flash's profile photo
carlos_flash
03/14/2014 6:19 a.m.

Hi!I am María de Sevilla 29 years Diabetic Type1 from 12.
I am new in the forum and how your takiruiz so far from bad habits!
Much encouragement and fight and live a better life!Because taking care of you at least ami a lot of good inside and out!
I encourage that we are to support us learn and know that we are not alone!
Besooooos

Llanos's profile photo
Llanos
03/14/2014 1:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.