insulin pump and refrigerated camera.

VICTORGR's profile photo   03/16/2014 12:08 p.m.

Hello everyone.I have followed you for a long time, thanks to many of you who helped me at that time, it made me move to change doctors and talk knowing what I was talking about.Well to the grain.I am an insulin dependent and despite carrying my diet and controlling I have a hemoglobin at 10. Reason ... I work in a different turn every week and I have no fixed schedule with meals and that is a mistake in addition to the level of stress and nerves.Well my endocrine has decided to put the bomb.Now my question comes.In my work I leave and enter of fridge cameras that are about -22 degrees sometimes I can throw myself perfectly more than 30 minutes.Do you know if the pump endures that temperature ???They put it in two weeks.
Thank you

VICTORGR's profile photo
VICTORGR
03/16/2014 12:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ Victorgr I guess you will wear a suit to support that temperature and your pump will be inside it, I mean that I do not think you are going to have any problem.Cheer up, you'll see how good you do with the pump. And if the circumstance would be solved by removing the pump and putting a bolus similar to the basal you had during the time you are going to be disconnected ...
Everything has a solution;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/17/2014 7:26 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.