Hello, I introduce myself.

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/17/2010 2:16 p.m.

Today I had consultation with the educator on diabetes issues (follow -up consultation for the issue of insulin change and such, finding the doses of Lantus, the best schedule ... etc) and I have asked about the bread issue.

In the Central University Hospital of Asturias (HUCA) it is still recommendedYears that the treatments that are given to debutants are things such as: lantus or less with something like: Apidra or Novorapid or Humalog (the three are analogues of immediate or ultra-opted action whose curves are very similar: they last 3-4 hours,peak over 1.5-2 hours).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/22/2010 9:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What endocrine takes you, TNT?Is the educator teté or Teresa?
It is true that they usually put integral bread to the diabetics admitted, although they have not recommended it for the diet.
Coincidences, today we have had to go to the analytics, although we do it in the polyclinics, next to the general.What a lot of walking one gives one in the HUCA, which looks like the T-4 :)) :)) :))

Health

DiabetesForo
11/22/2010 10:54 a.m.

The educator is ... and my endocrine is ...

Hemoglobins can be done in building A or in external consultations in extractions, if there are other roads I dosaid and another) and it seems to me that they could not alone with the entire diabetic population of Oviedo and nearby.

DiabetesForo
11/22/2010 12:15 p.m.

Well, you have the same endo and the same educator as my daughter.Coincidences has life.

DiabetesForo
11/22/2010 12:28 p.m.

Ah, and we can also be done in polyclinics.You go without time, through the door of preferenties and serve you at the moment.

DiabetesForo
11/22/2010 12:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.