Fast and slow foods

puri's profile photo   11/22/2010 1:04 p.m.

Hi how are things?
I wanted to know if someone can clarify a doubt that I have not yet very clear.
What natural foods (other than pure and hard sugar), can they be taken to climb the glucose, but not take 2 hours to raise it?
I explain, in the middle of the morning, I am having the sugar.Normally, I take a fruit and now I take two small pieces or 1 piece and 1 cookie, but I realize that it takes a bit to upload it, so I ask if there is any food that is faster without the need to raise it a lot?I do not intend to raise a hypo, simply raise a level of 60-70 when I am not at home.Thank you

puri's profile photo
puri
11/22/2010 1:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The milk per 100 ml has about 5 g of HC (the typical Duralex glass is 200 ml bone about 10 g of HC).
The sugar can be said that 100% of the weight are HC, I mean: 5 g of sugar -& GT;5 g of HC, 10 g of sugar -& GT;10 g of HC, 20 g of sugar -& GT;20 g of HC, ... etc
There are fruits that have many HC in little weight such as bananas.

For the question you do I think you have no diabetes PQ if you had it you would have a diet in which you would have minimal HC rations that you would have to fulfill PQ if the insulin does not "eat" and go down the song.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/22/2010 1:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!A juice, condensed milk (2 sips), a small ice cream, popcorn, chocolate, a yogourt with sugar, custard, cocacola .. a cake .. can you quickly raise blood glucose into 60 units .. many things. If they are liquidsweets rise faster

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/22/2010 3:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.