Diabetes 1 for a month

Fdez2257's profile photo   03/21/2014 5:14 a.m.

I would like to introduce myself 23 years old and I am diabetics for a month at the beginning when I arrive at the hospital with 600 and peak and I was diagnosed with me, I thought that because I am an athlete and comia well perp late 10 minutes to realize that a diabetes did notIt will stop that there are worse and that no matter how much crying, I will not fix my best and I could and I have been going to the gym for a gym for a month and I do not jump for a day and I don't skip the diet one day and kKereis k tell you every day I get up with a smile because I am happy I am with diabetes and it was without diabetes that punctures do not stop your life as worse things a greeting a greeting a greeting

Fdez2257's profile photo
Fdez2257
03/21/2014 5:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Chapó!

With that attitude there will be nothing or anyone who stops you.You are an example to follow Miarma.
A very strong greeting and I hope we continue to read here.

carlos_flash's profile photo
carlos_flash
03/21/2014 6:03 a.m.

Welcome, I don't know if it will be for age or how your lifestyle will be.I would love to have that philosophy, I had it while I was with the low maternity.I took care of myself and the baby (and I had help too) I felt like you, but now work 8 to 10 hours, make guards, take care of my daughter, cook, clean, buy, and my husband worksFrom 10 to 12 hours a day too (when they are no more) ... that you want me to tell you .. I think that influences how the diabets affects you.If I could sleep eight hours, go to the gym and prepare my food ... And so on .. I think I would also continue to feel like you.For me the problem is not the diabetes itself, but the sink of not having the time to take care of yourself as you should and I do not tell you that I do not do it .. I do part of what I said I take two hours to walk up to date ..and like a rajatabla .. but what is said that there are many days in which exhaustion makes you "p .. diabetes" and feel bad and want to be able to be healthy because your body really and your mind are exhausted.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
03/21/2014 6:11 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

FDEZ2257 Welcome, and congratulate you for your attitude.I am also debuting a month ago and I follow your philosophy, but I also have to give the reason to Pochola, I also work from 8 to 10 hours and not always at the same time.If it is true that I still do sports like you, not at the same level as before, for fear, but it is my goal to continue with the same level.
A hug and continue with that attitude.

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
03/21/2014 7:11 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

I understand you perfectly Pochola, in 23 years that I have been with diabetes to give you time, there are seasons, of euphoria, such as Fdez2257 that you have illusion for everything, you have good controls and this stimulates you to continue taking care of you and doing things well and seasonsFrom downturn, no matter how hard you do not work out, you do controls, click, eat, exercise and look and see a 350 and your soul falls to your feet and you go to the time and the same and the same and the sameFollowing day another similar because there comes a time that you say to shit everything ... and you have a reprimand phase, then return to the fold.
And neither can you always live so pending the disease, because apart from the disease you have the same obligations as everyone, go to work (schedules that normally do not fit our food schedules, I am with patients and what I do, II leave in the port and tell you, gentlemen wait for me an hour that I am going to eat?) The first is you, because no, there are times when you cannot and point, the house, children ... live in general.
In short, you have to take care of yourself but we cannot be so demanding with ourselves and always want to do everything perfect and have perfect controls (it would be ideal but ...), this is a background race and not a marathon

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/21/2014 1:13 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Fdez2257, that with this I don't want to discourage you, huh?I love your enthusiasm and hopefully it is always like that.Chapó for you.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/21/2014 1:16 p.m.

Of course @gala that is what I wanted to express, that external circumstances and agents affect a lot in this disease, (at least), and that all accumulated fatigue and stress to get a good worker, good mother, companion, stay with the friends one day ... added to the fact that I would need eight hours to sleep, three to exercise, planning of food, compliance with schedules and eye! Do not have some extra feeling that day ... that everything goesThe m .. sometimes makes some people have diabetes we are made more uphill.I said when I was ongoing maternal ... without stress and with free time for me .. It was when they told me that I was not going to heal ... I took it very well.But now I recognize that it costs me much more .. It is a mixture of tiredness with no se' .. what else .. jjejeje Chapó for fdez2257 I also want!

pochola's profile photo
pochola
03/21/2014 3:32 p.m.

Pochola Animo.The stage of being a mother and combining it with work is very hard.It was for me that I did not have a mother or mother -in -law, or anyone who would help me (except for me. Claro clear) and that at that time was not diabetics.Imagine if it were ... I understand you perfectly but that is why diabetes: trying to live as much as possible within perfection without being discouraged when it is not achieved.Society is thus mounted (without any help to the diabetic).What are we going to do ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/21/2014 6:10 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

gala said:
This is a background and not a marathon

A marathon is a background ;-)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
03/21/2014 6:40 p.m.

Yes, I rectify, we are non -sprinter fondists, it has not been the right term but I think everyone has understood me

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/21/2014 7:10 p.m.

Yes ... forgive, it's that it was funny ;-)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
03/21/2014 8:39 p.m.

Hello! My girl is seven years old and diabetes since last year. I created a blog and I will gradually make it grow :) Go to see him mihijatieneediabetes.blogspot.com

nahara28's profile photo
nahara28
03/22/2014 5:09 a.m.

@nina45 thank you very much, the truth is that it is being a very hard stage, but I hope to make it better, and feel "great";)

pochola's profile photo
pochola
03/22/2014 8:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.