New here

marialucf's profile photo   03/21/2014 12:32 p.m.

Hello, I am Maria Luisa I am 39 years old and I am Type 1 diabetics for 12 years, and I would like to talk to people who are in my same situation and share experiences

marialucf's profile photo
marialucf
03/21/2014 12:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @MARIALUCF forum, I hope we can help you, ask what you need, that for that we are !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
03/21/2014 3:23 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello beautiful welcome !!!Here you will find a lot of collaboration, you will see it!And although I am type II diabetics and I do not use insulin (everything arrives) I am here to listen to you if you need "an ear" hahaha or a shoulder where to support you because I am convinced (for years and people of experience) that sometimes it is so necessary thePsychological support, feeling understood by someone affinity like any medication.Here you have me to help you if it is in my hand.A hug.P.D: take care of yourself

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/21/2014 5:57 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Thank you for your welcome I hope to participate everything that can and be able to share experiences and doubts

marialucf's profile photo
marialucf
03/28/2014 11:05 a.m.

Welcome!Although I am also a recent member, I have read many posts and I can verify the great "hospitality" of all, and especially the immense help and support they offer, so I join them: here we are for what you need!

Nadia94's profile photo
Nadia94
03/28/2014 12:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.