My dad is diabetic and I need to adapt a chocoota

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/25/2014 3:56 p.m.

Hello!!!!

My dad is diabetic type 2, they discovered it a year ago and it is very bad because he had to radically change his diet, in a few days it is his birthday and I would like to surprise him with a chocoota that was his favorite dessert, obviously I do not goI could tell me, they could tell me how you could adapt, here is the original recipe Link know I can't use those ingredients, but I could replace them and make a similar cake or at least have a similar way haha

What can come up with and what ideas can you give me?For example, I thought about replacing chocolates with carob cookie, using dulce de leche with Stevia and Casoncrem Light can eat it, right?Do you have any other option?

Thank you so much

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/25/2014 3:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tatiana, if it does not put insulin, everything that has carbohydrates will raise the glucose .., it only occur to me that you do a punch with eggs and chocolate with sweetener.The flour has carbohydrates .. Look to see if with the treatment it carries it can take it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/25/2014 8:15 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.