{'en': 'Oat muffins', 'es': 'Magdalenas de avena'} Image

Oat muffins

mimbek's profile photo   03/28/2014 12:30 p.m.

@nina45 I have already done the oatmeal muffins that I told you, here are the recipe!: D

Ingredients (12 tiny muffins):
- 1 egg
- 40 gr of sugar
- 80 gr of oatmeal
- 5 gr of royal yeast
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- ½ yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon pure cocoa without miserable sugar
- 40 ml of milk.

In a boles bates the egg, add the sugar and remove well.Then you add the rest of the ingredients ... flour, yeast, oil, yogurt, vanilla, and cocoa.The milk is thrown in the latest, I put 40 ml but it is a bit by eye.The dough has to be a bit liquid, that it does not cost to fall when you throw it into the molds.

Bake previously heated at 180 degrees, for 10 - 11 minutes.

The same day you do, you can eat them ... (obvious !!), but I assure you that they win a lot the next day.Then keep in a tupper that closes well, so they don't dry!: P

That said ... I'm going to point out some things.

Oatmeal is a bit expensive.What I do is buy oats, and trituro in the chopper ... so you already have the flour;).I buy it at the Eroski, 500 gr are worth 1.50 euros.

I am type 1, and I do them with 40 gr sugar (3.3 gr of sugar for Magdalena) but if you want to throw sweeteners, that you take away.

The muffins are tiny, so that you get an idea the molds I think they are for truffle (then as they increase, they do not remain as small as a truffle but come on ... that it is not size as the typical Magdalena).The molds buy them in Alcampo, from the Auchan brand.I put this because I can't find them somewhere else.

And chocolate, quality price ... Buy value, which comes in a can.It is worth 3.50 ... there are some that go up to the parra and almost 5 euros are sealed!

And if you already want them to be better yet, sometimes I take a small hook of chocolate, that when they cool they stay in the middle of the Last Magdalena again.

Carbohydrates

Oatmeal: 3.7 gr
Sugar: 3.3 gr
Milk, yogurt, vanilla: 1 gr

So the total: 8 gr of hydrates by Magdalena

And now I leave a photo to see how they have been!

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
03/28/2014 12:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What a good recipe and how good it looks!I will try it too: P
Thanks for sharing it

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
03/29/2014 3:34 p.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

Thanks Mimbek.I had not seen the recipe until today but although I am late I think I am in time to eat some hehe.I like oatmes of oats so surely I liked the muffins even more hehe.Well I'm going to see if I put a very simple couulant recipe to do.Kisses and thanks again.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/03/2014 5:52 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

I hope you like both!You will count !!:)

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
04/05/2014 7:32 a.m.

Mimbek said:
@nina45 I have already done the oatmeal muffins that I told you, here are the recipe!: D

- 1 egg
- 40 gr of sugar
- 80 gr of oatmeal
- 5 gr of royal yeast
- ½ yogurt
- 40 ml of milk.

In a boles bates the egg, add the sugar and remove well.Then you add the rest of the ingredients ... flour, yeast, oil, yogurt, vanilla, and cocoa.The milk is thrown in the latest, I put 40 ml but it is a bit by eye.The dough has to be a bit liquid, that it does not cost to fall when you throw it into the molds.

The same day you do, you can eat them ... (obvious !!), but I assure you that they win a lot the next day.Then keep in a tupper that closes well, so they don't dry!: P

Oatmeal is a bit expensive.What I do is buy oats, and trituro in the chopper ... so you already have the flour;).I buy it at the Eroski, 500 gr are worth 1.50 euros.

I am type 1, and I do them with 40 gr sugar (3.3 gr of sugar for Magdalena) but if you want to throw sweeteners, that you take away.

The muffins are tiny, so that you get an idea the molds I think they are for truffle (then as they increase, they do not remain as small as a truffle but come on ... that it is not size as the typical Magdalena).The molds buy them in Alcampo, from the Auchan brand.I put this because I can't find them somewhere else.

And chocolate, quality price ... Buy value, which comes in a can.It is worth 3.50 ... there are some that go up to the parra and almost 5 euros are sealed!

And if you already want them to be better yet, sometimes I take a small hook of chocolate, that when they cool they stay in the middle of the Last Magdalena again.

Carbohydrates

Thanks for your recipe

A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/07/2014 3:06 p.m.

mimbek said:
@nina45 I have already done the oatmeal muffins that I told you, here you have the recipe!: D

- 1 egg
- 40 gr of sugar
- 80 gr of oatmeal
- 5 gr of royal yeast
- ½ yogurt
- 40 ml of milk.

Carbohydrates

mimbek said:
I hope you like both!You will count !!:)

Very rich !!I have made them big with 4 eggs I have left 25.

isabelm's profile photo
isabelm
02/25/2016 6:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.