Non -invasive meter

Universal's profile photo   03/29/2014 2:40 a.m.

Hello everyone, as I believe that the cure of diabetes is far, not due to lack of tegnology, essays, research and dedicated people but because in this "economic system" in which we move more, the money that all medications provide, drugs and pharmaceutical products that a diabetic consumes and the human being is as it is: greedAnd appearance, not moving with the awareness of the suffering of their cogeneres so I see that it would be more viablemarketing and does not need consumables thanks and apologize my way of seeing the future with respect to the cure although you never have to lose hope ... Thank you for reading these words and greetings.
An indignant who puts his grain of sand ...

Universal's profile photo
Universal
03/29/2014 2:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Universal there are some open threads in the "insulin and new technologies" pumps section that talk about continuous meters ... yes, of non -invaders nothing! And do not have consumables, either!.
I don't expect the cure either, but I do take advantage of all the advances I have within my reach;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/31/2014 7:36 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Forgive, universal, but I think that those defeatists that we are so manipulated and in the hands of the powerful pharmaceutical industries is something to clarify.Certainly, there are many interests, but it is also true that thanks to the investigation of these industries new drugs come to the market that are all good for us.I think that if there was an alternative medication to what we now have to cure diabetes, it would already be in the market, not only for the interest of pharmaceutical industries, but also of the same public administrations that the diabetics for their diabetics for their yearattendance.
This is slow, and willing to get impatient.The treatment of diabetes today differs much with that of 20 years ago, what happens is that what we have perhaps do not know how to appreciate it well.And within another 20, because we are already having those non -invasive meters or with treatments that avoid punctures, or with an injection is sufficient for the whole week, etc, etc.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/07/2014 4:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.