Breakfast

polustiano's profile photo   04/04/2014 8:59 a.m.

Good, I would like to see your suggestions on the next theme.My question is when I make the strongest breakfast, since I wake up at 7:30 to go to work and then at work at 10:30 for breakfast.Now I am doing a stronger breakfast at 7:30 and then I take something at 11:00 and the quick insulin I put it at 7:30.I could, get up, have a glass of milk with coffee and then at 10:00 put the insulin and breakfast stronger.Tell me, I'm made a mess, I would like to make breakfast at 10:00 with my teammates.Thank you.

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
04/04/2014 8:59 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

From my part, what I do with the school is to have breakfast at 7, I apply the base insulin and the rapid but in a very small amount, abundant breakfast and in mid -morning type 9:30 I eat a cereal bar .. I useLittle of the fast since during the morning, from 7 to 12:40 that is when lunch my blood glucose levels fall alone but what you could do if you want to have breakfast with your classmates is to get up and takeYour glucose level for doubts, take a tea with milk or coffee with milk (something with not many carbohydrates) and then at 10 re -take you, put the base insulin, correct yourself with the quick one according to the amount of carbohydrates you consume andBreakfast normally .. greetings

celestemz's profile photo
celestemz
05/11/2014 8:53 p.m.

DT1 desde los 7 años, debut el 2007.
Ultima glico 10,4 (Mayo 2018)
Insulina Novo Rapid y Levemir
Argentina

What Miguel has said, try to take only a glass of milk (few hydrates) without getting quickly and you see what raises you.If you do well, you fast you put it on the networksyuno with your classmates
I do not get fast for breakfast because breakfast nothing, a glass of milk to dry.
It's a matter of testing.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/12/2014 5 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

If you consume a lot of carbohydrates, insulin is applied ... but not

patriciavecchia's profile photo
patriciavecchia
04/12/2019 10:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.