Spaghetti with sepia

nina45's profile photo   04/15/2014 4:11 p.m.

For 3 or 4 people
Wash half spaguettis package (preferably integral).Cook in boiling salt the exact minutes indicated in the container (to the dente).Drain and wash well under the tap (to remove starch).Reserve.
In a saucepan, sauté an onion to pieces.Add a couple of very chopping artichokes (optional vegetables that are preferred) and a large peeled and chopped tomato.Let it get a little.Add a kilo of sepia Troceadita (I buy it in chocos type strips that is cheaper) and a shit (only one) of Iberian bacon.Stir well and in the mortar chop garlic, parsley and 5 almonds.Fill half mortar with white wine and water.Add to the stew.Finally add a vegetable broth pill (Avecreem type) and species (I put thyme, rosemary and laurel).Let cook 20 exact minutes (if this is more hardening).Optional a squid ink bag.Put salt and pour hot on the pasta (I cut it a little with the help of scissors).
Enjoy!!!
Note: If the sauce is too liquid, thicken with half a tablespoon of cornstarch dissolved in a dash of cold milk.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/15/2014 4:11 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Sorry ... I don't put Romero.What I put is oregano hahaha (lapse, lapse).
Ah and to thicken the sauce the dissolution of cornstarch flour in milk is added to the stew and let it cook until the sauce becomes thicker.Kisses and I hope you like it.
Ah, sometimes I varied the recipe replacing sepia with clams (or xir them that serve the same) and that will previously have been soaked in water with salt for a few hours to eliminate the earth they have (wash them well).

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/15/2014 4:25 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Well, you have to be very good!I love clams!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/15/2014 7:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

GUIDO!Thank you very much for the recipe.
A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/30/2014 9:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

PUAG I don't like sepia xD

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/07/2015 8:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Xavi79 hahaha ... put anything else ... with fresh salmon are also good ...
He has given me to do them with mushrooms and know what else? ... I ask in the super white fat.I do not put a barbarity, but a little in substitution of bacon or bacon (healthier than at least it is "healthier fat" ... well after saying that all this causes cancer I do not know ...) ...Thus I put less minced meat that they also say that it is very bad ... and you should not eat more than three times a week ... (many times instead of meat I put atun -I compose those cans of kilo of the mercadona -).
As my mother said: "What does not kill, fattens" and if we start thinking about what the fertilizer consists of ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/21/2015 1:22 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Tomorrow more ... I will put the pumpkin cake that is not noticed in flavor and the cake mmmm is very loving ...
And at least I have to watch that gives me hypoglycemia ... hahaha ... chocolate cake (my daughter fills him with black chocolate coverage) and that the pumpkin lowers my sugar ... if I'm fromA RAROO !!! ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/21/2015 1:27 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.