Purge the bolis

anabeg's profile photo   12/04/2010 5:13 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa, good
The other day I was in the association, food talk, it was very good, I learned a lot, talking to people, I told me that the bolis purge them, and up, I stayed: shock: I had no idea, andWhat is a good habit in case the boli is stuck, do you do it?And up, I thought that the most normal was to do it down, often mess
Greetingssssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/04/2010 5:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!

I haven't used bolis for a long time, but at the time they told me that what was purged was the needle.Every day with the needle change you had to purge a little.Up is better in case there are air bubbles.If you turn the ball down, the bubbles go up and then not eliminate them.If you purify it up, the bubbles remain above and it is easier to eliminate them.

All the best!!!!

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/04/2010 5:58 a.m.

Thanks Olguilla, you already solved the doubt, from now on I will purge, I avoid dislikes and problems
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/04/2010 6:02 a.m.

The needle is purged every time and the pen the first time it is used ...

The pen at the beginning of ESO must be purged with at least 4 units.

The needle must be purged as Olguilla says.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/04/2010 6:53 a.m.

I always purged the needle but in these 3 years I have always done it down, sometimes it happened that the 4 droplets did not come out, it was 3 or 2 ... The other day there was a mother that wrote it in another forum wasPurga up and I started doing it too and the truth is that so the 4 drops always come out and even if I put Lucia half units also take away the 2 droplets that are left over ...

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
12/04/2010 4:42 p.m.

I think the action should not be called purge.Since with it it is not only about eliminating an error by containing air in the scheduled dose, but also (and for me the most important) is about "withdrawing" the plum plum that often loses the point of contactWith the deposit, and when he begins to tighten to put the dose, he does not begin to press the deposit from the beginning of the route, so there is a dose error.

That is, it is essential to do so.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
12/22/2010 6:21 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Joer Well, I always have a small bubble of air inside the ball, and no matter how much I try to take it out, it is impossible and if it comes out, after a while I get another

Any trick ??? Because the damn bubble is always there !!!:))

DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 1:55 p.m.

No trick, no matter how purge there is always a bubble and usually grows when the days go by.

After purging put the boli/pen put the needle down and give it two touches so that the bubble is above the side of the embolo and not on the side of the needle and palante.

DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 4:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.