I request your help on Facebook page.

fantomas's profile photo   12/07/2010 2:07 p.m.

Greetings to all:
Today we are almost all on Facebook and I created a page there with the name of Rincón del Diabetico.I would be very grateful for you to go there and comment on the page forum in the section you want.
I am also contacting doctors to help us with their opinion and, of course, all you are here you are welcome.
I do not pretend that you leave this forum that is fabulous and helps a lot but I ask for your help for the face since when you are there to chat with the family and friends you can take a walk on the page without leaving Facebook just by pressing Ri in searchingof the face and click on the page.
I thank you for a lot that you have paid attention to me and I thank you in advance to all those who want to unite the community.

A big hug.

fantomas's profile photo
fantomas
12/07/2010 2:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,

That's it!

Well, since we are, I also have my blog's Facebook page, so if you encourage you, I wait for you delighted!:))

Link ;uid=155472614471232#!/pages/diabetes-bomba-de- insulin-y-otra-cosas-de-la-vida-everyday/155472614471232

Greetings and thanks for your collaboration!

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/08/2010 1:32 p.m.

Well, I'm going to spend Olguilla.Have you gone through mine?If you know about the topic you can think in the forum section on the subject you want since all quality information is welcome.All the best.

fantomas's profile photo
fantomas
12/09/2010 2:59 p.m.

I just visited it and you have cured it very, very little.Stop for mine to see what you think.

fantomas's profile photo
fantomas
12/09/2010 3:03 p.m.

With this link I send you directly to the forums:

fantomas's profile photo
fantomas
12/09/2010 3:05 p.m.

Alaaaaaaa but how I have curled it little :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) What a fabric with you!:)) :)) :)) :))

I had gone through yours and I had added to give you a little support, but after your "great comment" I almost better retired;).Thank you!

All the best,

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/09/2010 3:18 p.m.

How fast do women get angry!If you erase it because you don't like the page but don't do it because I commented that you have cured it little.After all, I am the only administrator and everything written except a comment is my work.Taking into account that I created it on the five of this month and that I have a job and others it seems to me that I have dedicated a lot of time to the corner.Don't you think?Kisses

fantomas's profile photo
fantomas
12/09/2010 4:27 p.m.

Go, it is true that you have erased.Incredible.I'm sorry for that way.LUCK OLGA.

fantomas's profile photo
fantomas
12/09/2010 4:32 p.m.

"If you quickly angry"? ": Shock: by God .... What a beautiful comment ...

I am not angry or disgusted or irritated.I don't know you.But I think your comment is of bad education and little respect for the work of others, regardless of the quality of your page.

All the best,

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/09/2010 5:31 p.m.

Regardless.

fantomas's profile photo
fantomas
12/10/2010 9:43 a.m.

How fast do women get angry?And this type of comment that comes?
I recently made my page ... but I spend this kind of thing ... I erase myself too.What a bad education and well .. it is typical, the usual ..

María2542006's profile photo
María2542006
12/10/2010 1:13 p.m.

Maria, with your behavior you have ratified my opinion.Rauda you got angry ...
On my page I didn't win a cent and I created it to help.I thank you for the two that you have erased because I just want good people there.People who want to help and do not get angry at windows.
As you see I don't get angry and, really, I thank you for taking off there.
I honestly wish you to do very well.

fantomas's profile photo
fantomas
12/11/2010 2:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.