{'en': 'Count hydrates / rations', 'es': 'Contar hidratos / raciones'} Image

Count hydrates / rations

DanielPD's profile photo   04/29/2014 6:29 p.m.

@Dori, you can try to wear a single dose, tomorrow or at night, see if you do well and you save a puncture
@Daniel, I don't know if you've thought about the bomb, but I know cases like yours that has done very well.
Although it has taken three or four months to schedule the pump well

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2015 12:34 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Daniel, here in the forum there are people who know more than an endocrine, I am a beginner ... but I have a doubt;You say you calculate for 6 portions, but your notes say that 1 r = 15 gr of CH (this is a convention of the gringos).Here is used 1r = 10 gr ch.Example that little manzanita in my librettite equals 1.5 R. You are someone who clarifies us.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/28/2016 2:15 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Here we always talk about 10, but in other places they are 15. An apple is 100g about 12HC so a ration is about 80g.By ration not all people need the same amount of insulin.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/29/2016 2:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The same thing happens to you that @"danielpd" !!!Although I have been with this for almost 30 years, I used to put the same insulin units for the meals that the endocrine told me and eat what I ate and only now in these months I have started counting carbohydrates and putting the corresponding units and I carry it fatal becauseThe days are uploaded and lowered.

The only thing that I recommend is that you climb the ratio if you see that it goes up a lot at some specific time for several days or that you lower it if you see the opposite.Basically, you did 1HC = 1 unit at 1HC = 1.5 units and you can upload it more if you want until you see that you have it more controlled and see your insulin resistance.The only thing to take into account in these changes is be careful if you do sports or sick that also influences!

And I encourage that here there are people like you who carry it out of control and trying to improve !!;)

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/29/2016 6:16 p.m.

It is better that notes meals doses and controls.
And you are doing your own table.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/29/2016 7:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

fdez2257 said:
wave danielpd I hope you are getting right with your measurements and calorie counts regarding the sport that you are not afraid of the sport is health I am not telling you that I go to the Iron Man butDo not be afraid many are athletes and we get very well I encourage you to not think so much about the consequences of diabetes and make normal life that in the end it is what we have to do a greeting and luck

👍A greeting, I am of your own opinion !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
01/06/2019 11:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.