Insulin Byetta does anyone use it or do I hate talking about it?

VICTORGR's profile photo   12/17/2010 6:05 a.m.

A person with type 1 diabetes has told me, who changed their previous treatment for an insulin called bytta and that their hem from 8 and peak to 6.5.Have you heard of her? ...

VICTORGR's profile photo
VICTORGR
12/17/2010 6:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have not heard anything about that "insulin" (it is used in combined treatment for DM2 and never insolving) but attached some news that has been published about this:

Link ... INA-1.html

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
12/17/2010 6:23 a.m.

The third link is the one that can best clarify your doubts.
Greetings.

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
12/17/2010 6:25 a.m.

Piecemeal...

Byetta No is an insulin, it is a medication that is managed with subcutaneous injections and is like an oral antidiabetic (googleReduce/control blood glucose levels) also seems to help lose weight.

Although it can be administered to type 1 diabetics (I imagine that in cases of type 1 diabetes with serious overweight problems PQ in terms of stimulating the pancreas of a type 1 diabetic to produce insulin is to waste time ... noThere is anything to stimulate in the pancreas of a type 1 diabetic to produce insulin, beta cells are dead) is mainly used with type 2 diabetics (which have their own insulin, their pancreas produces insulin and usually have overweight problems).

Regardless of the type of diabetes and regardless of the type of treatment that makes the treatment effective, it is the patient, nor an oral antidiabetic or an antidiabetic such as the byetta is (which is administered with subcutane injections) nor an insulin nor does nothing do in caseOnly the treatment works, it is the treatment and the patient that makes it work.

Possibly the person who told you this is diabetic type 2, possibly had/has a problem of overweight and the byetta is apart from stimulating the pancreas to produce insulin has made it lose weight and possibly because of these things the treatment with Bytta seems toIt is also.

I doubt that a type 1 diabetic achieves results (at least at the level of glycosylated glycemia and hemoglobins) using only a medically as the byetta is, because a type 1 diabetic needs insulin from the moment it debuts and the byetta is No is an insulin.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/17/2010 6:37 a.m.

Thank you very much for your answers, according to me, it is type 1 diabetic and that another insulin was punctured and they have changed it.What is true that you have overweight .... Thank you very much for the information you are machines.

VICTORGR's profile photo
VICTORGR
12/17/2010 6:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.